Replies

• skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    So I forgot that this one was starting on the 30th (it's the 31st where I live). I was thinking I was going to weigh in on Feb 1st like my other challenge and seeing as how I've already eaten this morning, weighing myself now wouldn't be fair so I guess I'll just chime in with a weight tomorrow.
  • tom_servo
    tom_servo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Count me in, too. I'm fairly new to this, but find keeping track of things (calories/workouts) on my phone pretty easy. Being a part of this and having support would be excellent!

ETA: I clicked the link, but it doesn't bring me to the group. I'm new here and hoping someone can help!
  • shadowkitty22
    Options
    Alright, Feb 1st here for me in the lovely cold land of South Korea and my starting weight for this challenge is 289.4.
  • GetFitNowKrystal
    GetFitNowKrystal Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Count me in, too. I'm fairly new to this, but find keeping track of things (calories/workouts) on my phone pretty easy. Being a part of this and having support would be excellent!

ETA: I clicked the link, but it doesn't bring me to the group. I'm new here and hoping someone can help!

Link didn't work for me either. I would love to join in though :) Maybe it will keep me more motivated
  • ktaft77
    ktaft77 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Forgot to weigh in on the 30th, sorry!! My starting weight is 169 lbs.
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm so in my birthday is actually March 2nd I'm gonna be 30!!!!!! Kill me now lol

Alicia
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ya link isn't working for me either. Let me know what to do or where to go cause I can't find it anywhere????

Alicia
  • marioncobretti
    Options
    good luck to everyone! i'm totally in!
  • geo1358
    Options
    My 25th wedding anniversary is March 15th - I would love to have lost 15ibs by then - i'm in too, need all the help i can get!!!
  • sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I hope its not too late for me to join, Big 40 is on 11th March, still carrying alot of baby weight ( my angel is 8 months now) so need all the motivation i can get. tried the link and its not woking for me. some one help? Starting weight as of Wed 01/02/12 is 190lbs
  • shadowkitty22
    Options
    Feb 1 - 289.4
    Feb 8 - 287
  • eawilkrsn
    Options
    im in! feel free to add me as a friend if you like
  • mjhelton
    mjhelton Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in... My Birthday id March 22! I've already lost 16 lbs and i would love to lose another 15 by my birthday! Woo Hoo!!!!
  • shadowkitty22
    Options
    Feb 1 - 289.4
    Feb 8 - 287
    Feb 15 - 282.8
  • shadowkitty22
    Options
    Feb 1 - 289.4
    Feb 8 - 287
    Feb 15 - 282.8
    Feb 22 - 281.8
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    Im in but cant get the link to work either
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    My birthday is March 30 and all I want is all my baby weight GONE! Lets band together and see who can lose 15 lbs in 8 weeks. Some people this will be easy and others like me not so much. I want to make a group but need 3 people to start, After that I will post the link on here. I will leave the group on till end of day Jan 30. Jan 30 will be our first weigh in and we will have on each week to see who our biggest loser is along the way. I also need someone to message me that can help me make a google spreadsheet. Lets have fun!

Does the winner win anything? lol jk I'm in!! 15 pounds by the end of April?
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    link isn't working for me
  • Nique2012
    Nique2012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Link isn't working. Should I just contine to post here?