Biggest Weaknesses?

Options
There are a few topics I saw that are things such as food confessions and such but what about weaknesses? I'm sure we all have the cravings, (I know I do), and some of them can just be too much sometimes lol.

A few of mine are chips, sweets like chocolate (and cheesecake yum!), and taco bell! Oh and of course CHEESE!!

Replies

• chelseaalicia
    chelseaalicia Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Pasta and rice, definitely. I figured a recipe for a lower cal, high protein (23g/slice, 210 cals) cheesecake which is an awesome treat. Sometimes it's trying to find healthier ways to have those craving/weakness foods. I like the challenge!
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I LOVE cheesecake omg. I should try that recipe.
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    olive garden i love their breadsticks and fettucini alfredo, taco bell, any mexican food, cheese burgers, hot dogs, pizza, ice cream/gelato, i could go onnnn. however i have decided to let myself have one of my favorite meals a week. we'll see how that goes!
  • GCAngel500
    Options
    I'm trying really hard not to deprive myself of the things I love. I know if I do then this change won't be something that sticks for me. Basically I just have the things I want in moderation and make sure that it fits into my food diary for the day.

I suppose my weaknesses though are probably take out chinese food, chips, (Which I actually haven't had since I started a month ago.) and some sour candy.

My biggest weakness used to be pop but I gave that up when I began and once I was over the crippling headaches realized I could have a glass here or there without going crazy like I used to.
  • irishbele01
    Options
    Red wine...
  • Spooney45
    Options
    cheesecake and Wagamamas chicken katsu curry
  • scampbellx
    Options
    cheese, bread, pasta, pizza.......everything really lol
  • Jazzmagic
    Jazzmagic Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Biscuits and cookies, soooo moreish and so easy to just them in one after the other and before you know it you've devoured most the packet : ( xx
  • lulalee
    lulalee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    PASTRY!!!!!!!
  • thelowcarbrecipes
    thelowcarbrecipes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Rusk's , yes i know its baby food but its just a dam tasty carb!
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    mines is cheese too LOL cheese is banned from my house because i will leterally put cheese on everything!!! toast, pasta, chilli, spagetti, chicken, on its own, melt it, grate it, chop it, CHEESE DAFT. lol

i cant do cheese in moderation... iv tried and ate a full block hahahaha

and nachos, with hunners of cheese, and jalepenos, and salsa, n guacamole and CHILLI with more cheese on top.

dear gosh i miss cheese. :(
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    for me it is deffinitly Cereal, I love cereal, Ive cut it out my diet almost completley due to the urge of wanting to over endulge in a bowl or 10 lol, cos theyre grrrrrreat :-P
  • bsalis76
    Options
    Cheese
    Pizza
    Beer
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    anything fried, battered, slathered, or covered in cheese :tongue:
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Bread, espcially french baguettes. I LOVE THEM! Also, pizzas! Although I didn't have any of these since I'm cutting down carbs!
  • Arachnapheria
    Arachnapheria Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Mushroom Pizza with extra cheese from my local is my biggest weakness... they actually called me the other day to see if I was ok coz they hadn't heard from me for over a week. How bad is THAT!!!!!!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    POTATO CHIPS!

And pretty much anything else that's salty, a little salty, or a lot salty. Even salty food hidden inside other stuff. Like Peanut M&M's.
  • skyeashlee
    skyeashlee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    my biggest weaknesses is MIDNIGHT MUNCHIES ARRGGHH!! Will do so well all day and then when the clock strikes 10pm-1am the munchies kick in.....majority of the time (these days) i manage to get to sleep and win !!!!!! hehehehe
  • pmaxson
    pmaxson Posts: 137
    Options
    fresh bread and ....butter!