Ideas from a food diary with 100 or less carbs a day

Options
Hi Guess! Im running out of ideas for my meals each day. Does any one have a food diary open that has 100 or less carbs a day?

Replies

• PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    You are free to look at mine.
  • Aleyonce
    Aleyonce Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks! You have barely any carbs lol. How do u stay full?
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to look at mine but the last 2 days I wasn't allowed veggies or much fiber due to colonoscopy preparation, so you need to go back a few days--I am usually around 80-90 carbs.

It's simple carbs (mainly sugar and white flour) that make you feel hungry a few hours after eating them. Healthy fats and protein make you feel fuller in my opinion, as well as the fiber in complex carbs.
  • granolagrl85
    Options
    Add me, you can see mine. I don't eat grains so getting a lot of carbs is hard with eating only veggies.
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Take a look at my diary. I have been doing a ketogenic diet for the past 5 months with excellent results. In order to do so, I need to keep my net carbs below 30g a day.
  • zcosborne86
    Options
    Hey guys,

I'm planning on going back on a low carb lifestyle after great results on it last year. Any tips would be great.

Thanks
  • rydanip
    rydanip Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    bump! i def need help with this
  • vilardip1
    Options
    take a look at mine if you want
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    feel free to look at mine! I'm usually under 95, with the occasional off day. I don't eat any grains, so it makes it very easy to stay under :) If you need any recipe ideas, just friend me and ask!:flowerforyou:
  • Aleyonce
    Aleyonce Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bump! i def need help with this

Look at my food diary. Im pretty good with keeping my carbs at 100 or below. When i exercise it gives me a little bit extra
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I keep mine under 100 grams and I also aim to have more than 100 grams of protein. I don't eat grains and I supplement my diet with protein powder. I also eat cottage cheese and greek yogurt, nuts(in moderation), peanut butter.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to keep my carbs this low but I'd like to refer back to some of these members for ideas to keep them lower than I'm eating now.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Thanks! You have barely any carbs lol. How do u stay full?

Fat and protein provide the fullness and satiety. Carbs do not keep me full, they burn up and leave me hungry and craving.
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I try to stay under 100g carbs a day, while aiming 125g of protein a day , and I try to keep total calories around 1500.
    I do not limit veggies, and I eat tons of fruits even banana time to time.
    I mainly limit grains to a 1 or 2 servings a day, and I prefer tortillas that have very low amount of carb.,

I do not use any supplementary protein, I am just eating lot of eggs, egg whites, poultry and other meats plus livers. Although it is good for you, I do not like seafood, but try to eat some fish here and there.