Trying to lose 50 lbs and need some friends for support!

Options
2»

Replies

• MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!!! I look forward to this journey with all of you! :)
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this about 2 weeks and I am going to lose 45 lbs. I could also use some friends and encouragement!
  • MelissaT81
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Thelala
    Thelala Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm here to support you. I know you can do this. I'm taking of 30 lbs for the 4th time. and last!
  • nomsquared
    nomsquared Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ain't doing Atkins, but my weight loss goal is 40 pounds, and I've already lost about 23. I'm happy to be of support to you if you add me :)
  • Mds7897
    Options
    Hi Melissa....my name is Mary and yes I am also trying to lose "at least" 50lbs....could probably stand to lose alittle more! I've always had somewhat of a weight issue...I've did it all in the "diet world"....and I've felt it all in the "self esteem" world! Now I am 47 years old and all I care about is living long enough to one day enjoy meeting and spending time with my Great Grandchildren.....Yes I said "Great" :happy:
    Hey if I'm going to dream.....might as well dream BIG! Just to tell you alittle about me....Have been married to my childhood sweetheart for 26 years now...we have a son, and two daughters. Our first love is God, then each other, the kids...and so on and so forth! We are about to become "empty nesters" which....believe it or not - "we both" are very excited about! (our youngest will be leaving for college in August)...and for the past few months we have been trying to decide what we will do first...and I guess I just want to make sure that I'm feeling good and looking good before we come up with a plan!! :smile:
    So what about you....tell me alittle about you....
  • MelissaT81
    Options
    Well I'm divorced, 30, no children, two dogs. I have a job that i enjoy and they really take care of me. I have always struggled with my weight and never been "skinny". But i now have type 2 insulin dependent diabetes and found out my cholesterol is a bit high, so i want to lose this weight for health reasons, to look and feel better, and to live longer. I would love to one day get married again and have children but one step at a time. trying to focus on getting me better then everything should fall into place :) Great to have you as a friend! Much luck to you in your journey.
  • Mari3lly
    Options
    I sent you a request!
  • 42Willys
    Options
    I am trying to lose 40lbs. I started today. I am so excited. I have to get a pic posted. I love the calorie counter and I also love the fact that there are so many people that I can touch base with.
    :laugh:
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :) I have more than 50lbs to lose but I can always use more friends.
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 45lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • KellyAnn65
    Options
    Add me, too -- I need to lose at LEAST 50!
  • Krissi921
    Krissi921 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've only been on here a few weeks, so still fairly new. My current goal is 55 more pounds so about the same as you. Not doing Atkins but that's okay...feel free to add me! :smile:
  • MelissaT81
    Options
    Wow thank you everyone for being so supportive!! This is exactly what i need!!! Thank you all so very much!!!! :)
  • daffy_girl
    Options
    I have completed my goal of losing 50 but I'm still not done. I have another 50 to go. Feel free to add me!
  • alyssaanagram
    Options
    I've lost 22 pounds since last year and trying to lose about 10 more! Friend request sent :)