A success story of a different kind.

Options
124»

Replies

• darla100
    darla100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    It is 2:00 in the afternoon right now, I am at work and crying because of this post, and all of the people that have commented..this is a great story, very inspiring..still searching for self love on my end..lots of people around me that love me, but searching with in myself..I have started taking compliments by saying Thank You...that has been a struggle for me..but we are all in this journey together..thanks you!
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    It is 2:00 in the afternoon right now, I am at work and crying because of this post, and all of the people that have commented..this is a great story, very inspiring..still searching for self love on my end..lots of people around me that love me, but searching with in myself..I have started taking compliments by saying Thank You...that has been a struggle for me..but we are all in this journey together..thanks you!

Sorry to have made you cry! Self-love is the most difficult but most important kind of love. You can get there. Add me if you'd like and I will be sure to compliment you as often as possible. I too am overwhelmed by the response on here, I've been home somewhat sick all day and am constantly responding to people. It makes me feel wonderful to have inspired so many people and to receive such kind words from so many.
  • Christinesyear
    Christinesyear Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You can tell you have upped your confidence level by a million-fold! Great work!
  • darla100
    darla100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options

Sorry to have made you cry! Self-love is the most difficult but most important kind of love. You can get there. Add me if you'd like and I will be sure to compliment you as often as possible. I too am overwhelmed by the response on here, I've been home somewhat sick all day and am constantly responding to people. It makes me feel wonderful to have inspired so many people and to receive such kind words from so many.

I am now balling..thanks for making me feel better..and I will add you..thanks!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful and inspiring story to read. Thank you for sharing your emotions and journey with us. So simple and just being yourself. Just terrific! :happy:
  • bowers23
    bowers23 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • F1uffy2
    F1uffy2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration and look amazing. Your positive attitude to yourself is certainly something to aspire to and I am certain you have given yourself the tools to succeed in anything life throws at you.x
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Dang girl you go! You look like the wonderful Monroe herself. :D
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL and I mean your journey (you are a beautiful young lady too). And at such a young age! I still struggle with all those things and I am 49! I feel like a proud mama reading your story. So happy for you and I just know you will not only possess that self love forever but sure you will spread the love and help others along the way! Thanks for sharing!
    Peace! :flowerforyou:

I agree - BEAUTIFUL. Proof that changing the inside is all that really counts. I'm so excited every time I see a person (esp. a girl) much younger than me who ALREADY gets that -- really really gets it.

It's taken me 41 years (like peaceinside), and I've been working on that "inside" stuff for the last 15 years. CONGRATULATIONS, because you are radiant, it even shines through the words on this page. Think of what you'll be able to do by the time you're my age, girl. Fantastic. :heart:
  • ActorGirl1476
    Options
    Dang girl you go! You look like the wonderful Monroe herself. :D

Thank you! That's a compliment you can seriously never hear too many times.
  • ActorGirl1476
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL and I mean your journey (you are a beautiful young lady too). And at such a young age! I still struggle with all those things and I am 49! I feel like a proud mama reading your story. So happy for you and I just know you will not only possess that self love forever but sure you will spread the love and help others along the way! Thanks for sharing!
    Peace! :flowerforyou:

I agree - BEAUTIFUL. Proof that changing the inside is all that really counts. I'm so excited every time I see a person (esp. a girl) much younger than me who ALREADY gets that -- really really gets it.

It's taken me 41 years (like peaceinside), and I've been working on that "inside" stuff for the last 15 years. CONGRATULATIONS, because you are radiant, it even shines through the words on this page. Think of what you'll be able to do by the time you're my age, girl. Fantastic. :heart:

:heart: That's so sweet, Thank you so much!
  • lornathewizzard
    lornathewizzard Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    It makes me smile to read of someone who has made such a positive change in their life. Love it! Well done. And your pictures are beautiful :)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and very happy, which is lovely x
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Great story. Thanks so much for sharing. You were beautiful before, and you're beautiful now. :)
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful women - with a glow about you!! Thank you for posting.
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You ROCK, Ms. Monroe!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story. you look totally different. Great job beautiful!
  • ActorGirl1476
    Options
    You ROCK, Ms. Monroe!

Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!