the ~best~ you ever got ...

Options
13»

Replies

• TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Last Christmas my girlfriend got me a photo album and had printed pictures from everything that we had done the past year and put them in it. This Christmas she got me another year's worth of pictures for the album.
  • nancyinfernley
    Options
    my best christmas present was on christmas day of 05 after i come home from the dog park (i had left my cell home by accident, but we were only 3 blocks away) and my daughter told me she was pregnant with my grandson (not that we knew he was a boy yet, she was only 3wks along). but i called up EVERYBODY from old friends to new. in fact if i could have afforded it, i probably would have put up a billboard saying, "my baby is having a baby!"

the best birthday gift i ever had was belated, but it was my grandson coming a month after my birthday in august of 06. that's MY tugar pie and my spoiled brat!!!
  • ivanaaaaaaaaa
    Options
    A donation to The Human Fund in my name.

hope you didn't write that off on your taxes, otherwise i hope you're prepared for an audit. :smile:

i love watches and one day, no special occasion, an ex bought me a gorgeous dkny watch with big dkny letters on the band. the time was in the letter d, which was the first letter of his nick name. that way, every time i look at the time, the letter d would remind me of him. very sweet.
  • mandimuscles
    mandimuscles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I would have to say I'm not surprised often. So, the first one was my trip to Cali when my grandmother bought me tickets to see my brother when I graduated high school she surprised me with at my graduation party. But most recently this Christmas when I was surprised with not one but TWO beautiful slightly more expensive jewelery items I LOVED. Which is a big deal to me because I generally hate expensive jewelery and I would SO not spend that kind of money on something so silly, but these two were exceptional.