Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow - Join Me?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• tsimmsva
    Options
    Ok ...I did level one sunday afternoon....and have not been able to do it again Yet.....I am so sore that I'm having trouble squatting down to even use the bathroom. I was more out of shape than I realized. I've will try again this weekend. I'm on my feet all day long at work....and I've continue to walk briskly.....but forget about picking something up off the floor and if I could I would pee standing up and I'm a girl :))
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about starting the 30 day shred too...
  • keepwithit
    Options
    I'm on day 8 and also started her 6 week abs work out omgosh its hard core lol! only 8 days and see a difference!
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I just finished D2L1...and I HURT SO GOOD!

Come on Jillian...make me a sexy beast!
  • JollyJane13
    JollyJane13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Beginning measurements
    Neck: 15 inches
    Bust: 52 inches
    Waist: 45 inches
    Hips: 62 inches
    Thighs: 34 inches
    Calves: 21 inches
    Arms: 19 inches

Day 6 measurements
    Beginning measurements
    Neck: 15 inches
    Bust: 50 inches
    Waist: 44 inches
    Hips: 60 inches
    Thighs: 34 inches
    Calves: 21 inches
    Arms: 19 inches
  • aroobq
    aroobq Posts: 14
    Options
    Im going to start tomorrow! hope the pounds melt
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm on L1 D3 and it's great reading how everyone else is getting on with it!
  • Mellaout
    Mellaout Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ok so I did get a late start on the 30 day shred, I had the wrong one! But I have been doing 30 day now that I have it along with the other JM - No More Trouble Zones. Yess! I fell like I am crazy but ohhh the work outs are so good cause you soo feel it. I do 30 day shred 3 days a week and no more tzones 3 days a week. It's working!
  • Mellaout
    Mellaout Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, I know the feeling I started it every other day. It gets better believe me, but honestly. I like feeling the ab muscles even- hurting throughout the day cause now I know I have them lol!
  • StilettoStigma
    Options
    I'm in too. I've done it on and off for a while, but I need to do it consistently!
  • luv2eduk8
    luv2eduk8 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for a few days. Is there any way to skip to the DVD menu without listening to Jillian talk and explain every time? When I try is always says that is prohibited on this DVD.