What do you eat for breakfast?

Options
I'm trying to eat a good breakfast without going over 385 calories. Lately I have been eating a chobani yogurt and something else. So what do you eat for breakfast?

Replies

• RavenVampire
    Options
    cereals like shreddies
  • Bubble2223
    Bubble2223 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I eat 1 cup of cheerios
    1/2 skim milk
    3 c coffee k/ 3 tablespoon fat free half and half
    1 glass of blender pureed raspberries and or strawberries.
    It's under 300. and fills me up
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    One or 2 eggs scrambled in the microwave - sometimes I add a bit of ham, tomatoes, mushrooms, cheese.

Yoghurt with berries, nuts seeds, flaxseed, apple compote

Toast with peanut butter, or half an avocado smushed on it

Porridge

Smoked salmon or mackerel
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    My usual daily breakfast is an omelette.

5 egg whites
    1 whole egg
    1/4 cup 2% shredded cheddar cheese
    Sliced jalapeños

It's awesome and about 324 calories
  • oesweets
    oesweets Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a smoothie!
    I buy bags of frozen fruit and divide them between individual zip-locks (mine is usually 1/2 cu peaces 1/2 cup strawberries 1/2 banana in each zip lock) and stash them in the freezer. In the morning, I toss one in the blender with a big handful of spinach, a tablespoon of molasses, and some vanilla almond milk.
    Tons of nutrients, right around 210 calories.
  • melissamason941
    Options
    bran flakes & fat free milk w/some fruit is always a quick, easy & low cal option. cereal=90c, milk 1/2c= 45c
    homemade egg mcmuffins w/2% cheese,canadian bacon, whole wheat high fiber english muffins & one egg=less than 300c
    smoothies w/protein powder about 200c
    I made whole wheat waffles this morning, didn't have any sugar free syrup so I had 1/8c regular syrup & 3/4 of a giant waffle=less than 300c
    greek yogurt & blueberries, Dr Oz says he eats it every day
    1 egg+2more egg whites scrambled w/1/2 oz feta (regular, can't stand that low fat crap) & spinach is pretty low cal, less than 300, I eat that w/one piece of natures own 40c wheat bread & 1/2 t of land o lakes buttery spread eggs & toast is around 300c give or take (sorry can't remember right now)
    sooo....lots of options
    the cereal is always good to have on hand, quick & easy
    good luck
  • annavt09
    annavt09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    1/2 C (precooked) oatmeal
    banana
    Orange juice
  • nomarrah
    nomarrah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today I had 1 cup of Lowfat Kefir Cultured Milk Smoothie and a small banana Total: 230 cal.
  • wiginn
    wiginn Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have a whole wheat English muffin with peanut butter most days.
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Quaker quick oatmeal cooked with whatever soy/oat milk I have, 36g homemade granola (oats, nuts, seeds), and pommegranate seeds. Its about 395 calories and keeps me going for about 4 hours.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    1 c coffee w/scoop of chocolate protein
    2 boiled eggs
    1 wheat toast w/butter

or

1 c coffee w/scoop of chocolate protein
    egg, turkey n chz on multigrain English muffin
  • klmnumbers
    klmnumbers Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    2% fage with honey (190 cal), Hummus with pita or flatbread (generally 250-300 cals), or a baby omelette (2 eggs, olive oil, and turkey lunch meat - about 330 cal).
  • CandyO50
    Options
    My nutrionist gave me 3 breakfasts to alternate. I cup of high fiber low sugar cereal like Cheerios with 3/4 cup of lowfat milk and fruit. Instant Oatmeal and lowfat greek yogurt. And egg with whole wheat english muffin. You want to combine high fiber with a protein.
  • leiawojo
    Options
    Some toast with jam ! its only like 150-250 depending on your jam(:
  • orangegreenangel
    Options
    You all have a lot of good ideas for breakfast thank you!!
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter toast, fruit, nuts, oatmeal, or any combination of those. This morning I had a peanut butter banana sandwich w/ cinnamon - yum! Most days it's oatmeal w/ fruit and sometimes a scoop of protein powder.
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    30g coco pops with 30ml of semi skimmed milk and a cup of tea with 2 sweeteners,(144cals) then I have it all over again at lunch time!! =0) :tongue:

2849266.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • orangegreenangel
    Options
    My nutrionist gave me 3 breakfasts to alternate. I cup of high fiber low sugar cereal like Cheerios with 3/4 cup of lowfat milk and fruit. Instant Oatmeal and lowfat greek yogurt. And egg with whole wheat english muffin. You want to combine high fiber with a protein.

This sounds like a good idea to combine fiber with protein
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Skip breakfast and eat at 2pm! Sleep in its better for you!
  • KayHBE
    KayHBE Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Everyday I eat 1 cup Great Grains Raisin Date Pecan cereal by Post with 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk

263 calories.

I up'd the 3/4c suggested serving as I was getting hungry well before lunch. Now I'm not ravished when lunch time approaches.