My Story

Options

Replies

• Truly inspiring. I am just starting my journey and would be thrilled if I could get to where you are right now! I have 200lbs I would like to lose...so I have a long way to go! But reading stories like yours puts a smile on my face and gives me hope that it IS possible. I just have to work hard too like you did to get there!
  • Rachel122810
    Rachel122810 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Congratulations to you on your total transformation!! You have an incredible story
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing!!! You should be so proud of yourself. I have 160 pounds at minimum to loose and am only 22 pounds down so far. I am praying that I can make it too. Your are truly an inspiration and congratulations on getting your life back!!

Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend too.
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Good for you for making physical and mental health priority. Proud of you!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You have done great!!! Congratualation to your healthier lifestyle!
  • nighthawk327
    Options
    You go girl!! Many congratulations are due for coming this far! Very inspiring, thank you :)
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    truly an inspriation....Im so happy for u!!
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! This is so amazing. When my parents divorced, my mom went through the same and I know all the courage it took. I am so happy for you and everyday is an opportunity to start over.
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! thanks for sharing your pics and story! VERY inspirational! You did it in such a short time!!
  • lissy007
    lissy007 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Congrats lady!! you look awesome!!
  • terinee
    terinee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You are doing an awesome job!!! WOW! You're an inspiration!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. All of your hard work and determination has paid off. You look amazing. I am sure Hannah is glad to have you running around with her now. :flowerforyou:
  • blazeybug87
    blazeybug87 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing!!! Congratulations to you!

Adding!
  • ashleymarlin
    Options
    WOW thankyou soo much guys.. your praise is very encouraging.. :)
  • MillysMission
    MillysMission Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow - such an inspiring story. I bet Hannah is so proud of you for making such a positive change. Congrats. Adding you too :)
  • dragomom
    dragomom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Your story is such an inspiration to all of us. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • JBCMama
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Go you! Many blessings for you and your little girl
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    A complete transformation. You are doing so well. I would love to be your friend.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!