Really who loves David Bowie in Labyrinth as much as me?

Options

Replies

• becksiekate
    Options
    i would like my wedding to be IDENTICAL to the masquerade scene.

"fear me, love me, do as i say, and i will be your slave"

also, its ALL about the crotch.
  • katcj
    katcj Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    He is just soooooo hot in that movie!!!! I love the masquerade scene and the end where hes says Fear me, love me do as I say and I would be your slave!! I'm not sure i would have been able to say no lol.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    dance magic dance

Magic, Jump, magic jump :)

Love that movie! And while Bowie is far to thin for my liking I will say he has a certain charismatic appeal! :) a few weeks back I watched Labrynith with my kids and they love the movie too! Def a timeless classic! :)
  • livi_cowgirl
    livi_cowgirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Have to watch it now, classic!
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    that's one of my FAVORITE movies EVER!!!!:love::love: :love:
  • kiyawow
    kiyawow Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I normally wouldnt go for him,but in that movie he is...well cant even explain it... you just get so drawn to him.. amazing film, we watched it over xmas and your right you can see his package:-)
  • Windchanger
    Options
    Yep, David is something else
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    That's one of my favourite movies along with Dirty Dancing, I used to watch Dirty Dancing every Saturday & Labyrinth every Sunday haha.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Oh man I am busting this out on Monday to watch with my little girl... hopefully bowie won't freak her out haha. I was obsessed with it as a teen and would watch it over and over, didn't realize until sometime ago Sarah was LARPing. *giggle*

Haha.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    Labyrinth-labyrinth-4823337-300-132.gif

*love* labrynth!

also, maybe i'm going out on a limb here, but i would bet money that jk rowling (harry potter author) is a fan too, because of the scene where jareth calls hoggle 'hedgewart' and sarah follows that up with 'hogwart'.

i also think she like that old movie 'the worst witch' with fairuza balk (very young), tim curry and the woman from 'the facts of life'.

Jareth: Everything! Everything you have wanted I have done. You asked the child be taken, I took him. You cowered before me, I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down, and I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me. Isn't that generous?
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    His bulge in that movie terrified and intrigued me all at once!!! And his hair???? Swoon!!!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I *heart* Bowie and I *heart* Labyrinth. I am obligated to wear my Labyrinth shirt today.
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    It is literally my favorite movie of all time! We rented to VHS so much whenever I was a kid that my parents finally bought me a copy...which I ended up breaking from watching too many times. My friend got me a DVD for my birthday one year though, so it was okay!

I said 'ello there!
  • ruralgirl
    ruralgirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Im so glad its not just me lol!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    i love David Bowie!! i havnt seen this!
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    luv that film but not so sure about david bowie ever being hot tho lol

15348747.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ckatastrophy
    ckatastrophy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    postlabyrinthfairy.jpg

"Shows what you know" "you take too many things for granted..." :heart: Hoggle, Bowie, & the whole movie! One of my favorites!
  • ckatastrophy
    ckatastrophy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    labyrinthreview.jpg

:love: (even though those aren't his hands doing the juggling)
  • annamolly22
    Options
    One of my all-time favorite movies! I also agree that he is incredibly hot in that movie, but I also think he's amazing in everything he does. I'm pretty sure the main reason I like The Prestige is because of David Bowie. Rolling Stone has a really good article about him right now.
  • Pandahead
    Pandahead Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    It's really a shame he and his wife Iman never had kids. They are both ridiculously beautiful. Those kids would have been gods and ruled us all! So perhaps it's best this way. :)

Uh, they have an 11 year old daughter, Alexandria (http://www.bowiewonderworld.com/faq.htm#p11):

david-bowie-iman-110411-02__oPt.jpg