So anybody NOT watching the game today?

Options

Replies

• vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm in the US and it's no big deal here. We are from NY/NJ so it'd be nice for the Giants to win. We'll have it on I'm sure so we can watch the commercials and half time show, but otherwise just an ordinary day.
  • MsKittyCAT
    Options
    I could care less about the football. If I remember to catch the halftime show (love Madonna!) and commercials that will be cool but I'm sure the commercials will all be on the internet after the game.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    We have no TV and my bf hates football (thank goodness!!). Just a normal day here. :)
  • elcyclista
    Options
    Omg it's football season????
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    No superbowl here... just found out what sport it was today :)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    ....just another Sunday. Hate football. One of the worst sports ever...lol
  • HelloRevvie
    Options
    Not a huge football fan xD I'm not really into it so just a normal Sunday for me :)
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm going to the movies with my dad. What game :)
  • Jweb8969
    Jweb8969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    nope ~ we're not watching it either ~ haha ~ hate football, but hate the hype even more! :noway:

16121633.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • TheresaRichardson
    Options
    No football on in my house. Husband doesn't like it, thankfully. Now, if it were basketball........ :wink:
  • dragomom
    dragomom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Nope, I will be watching the Puppy Bowl.
  • rainbobrite929
    Options
    I heart puppy bowl.

Try living IN New England when all this ridiculousness is going on! It sucks.
  • fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My phone rang this morning, work calling, asking me to come close the store because people had called in "sick" (to watch the game, i am positive). My husband watches it, but I do not. i was going to watch Shameless and ride my bike, but I rode this morning, I'll work a couple hours (making time and a half...haha) and make it home in time for Shameless!! it's just another sunday for me!
  • sheilarosella
    sheilarosella Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    what's football...:indifferent:
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My wife is not watching. I, on the other hand, am 1 hour into the 6.5 hour pre-game show, and will be yelling at my TV for a good portion of the evening. Wonder if that counts as cardio....

GO PATS GO
  • minimum1960
    Options
    No game here either!
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    We will have it on but I will be on my nook or here:)
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'll probably just have it on to watch the commercials, otherwise I could really care less.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I thought about watching for the commercials, but I know all the good ones will be all over FB tomorrow.

As far as I'm concerned, the football season ended two weeks ago when Cundiff missed the field goal. :frown:
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I have no dog in this fight. I might turn it on, but my life schedule is no longer determined by the television. Good opportunity to eat a plate of raw veggies, though!