My Story

Options

Replies

• shadshad
    Options
    Your story really moved me to tears......what an inspiration you are....love you a lot....add me as a friend if you like
  • Luckybarc
    Luckybarc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!! Thats awesome:smile:
  • jessicaeocon
    Options
    You are such an INSPIRATION!!!! Keep up the great work - you look AMAZING!!!! :)
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    One word - wow!! You've done such an amazing job and you've really showed what hard work and determination will do. You totally inspire me!
  • QueenRee
    QueenRee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing job! From one single mom to another, I am so proud of you and the example of healthy living you are setting for your daughter!
  • christal0611
    christal0611 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! Awesome job! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    OMG you've truly made a lot of progress! so proud of you!
  • buglass10
    buglass10 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What you have done is fantastic! Well done i think its an amazing thing to completely change your life like you have! You have not only saved your life but have done an AMAZING thing for your little girl! Fantastic i bet she is soooo proud of her mummy! And you should be amazed with yourself. It will be fantastic when you reach that goal and you are coming out from surgery...It will be the start of a whole new life!!!
    WELL DONE!!
    Hope you done mind but ive added ya, I loved to keep watching your journey i think its great motivation! :)
  • amberray4307
    Options
    Wow your story is so sad but at the same time nothing better could of happened in your life for you and your daughter! Sometimes it takes a person hitting bottom to realize they need to make there life better for them and stop pleasing everyone else. You look amazing and can't wait to see how far you go with it. Your an inspiration for everyone!
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!!
  • gkpass
    gkpass Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success story. I need the encouragement today and have certainly found some here.
  • tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! you look awesome!!!!! way to go!!!
  • ElizabethKathrynJ
    Options
    This brought tears to my eyes! You are an amazing a strong woman! You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations<3
  • shannon4health
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!:):):) CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thank you soooooooooooo much for sharing your success story! You are truly and inspiration! Good for you for taking care of yourself and knowing that you deserve to be fit and healthy and "feel" it and "Look" it!!!

Again Thank you for sharing, your story is an inspiration for me to keep plugging away. I have lost 13 pounds and have 87 or so to go:) I pray that I will be posting my success story in the near future:)

Blessings!!
    Shannon
  • asiahester
    Options
    I'm down 100 Lbs as well, and now I'm a personal trainer
    check out my group Beginners Fitness Bootcamp!! also check out my site http://www.fitnessqueen26.myvi.net
    fill out the contact info to join the health and fitness challenge!!
    ****gluten free/lactaid free****
  • Brooks088
    Options
    You look amazing and should be really proud!! Best wishes to you and your daughter!
  • mctiernan
    mctiernan Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing woman! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • newma6
    newma6 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. It looks like two different people in the pictures! Truly inspiring story!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on an amazing achievement in adverse circumstances. You have given your daughter a healthier mum and importantly given her the opportunity not to go down the path of fried foods and weight gain - well done! You look great in your NOW pictures, long my your success and your salad eating days continue :)

Yes! you look great, more importantly you sound fantastic! congratulations!
  • kittyraccoon7
    kittyraccoon7 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing and inspiring! Thank you for sharing your story and pictures!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!