RANDOM FACT! =)

Options
13»

Replies

• Ireshgurl
    Options
    When I was young I got bit in the face by a dog and almost lost the tip of my nose. Luckily being bitten didn't make me fearful of dogs as I am an absolute Pit Bull lover and would save them all if i could.
  • Fred77
    Fred77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    it involved standing about for ages in a field in Ireland getting cold and wet. its not nearly as glamourous as you'd think!
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    it involved standing about for ages in a field in Ireland getting cold and wet. its not nearly as glamourous as you'd think!

Haha, but thats so cool!
  • sarabirdcanfly
    sarabirdcanfly Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to apples.
  • kimmyj7167
    Options
    i was 22 too when i got stung by my first bee and my toe swelled to like the size of a golf ball lmao
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    My Mum was in labour with me for six days and it never occurred to her that I was going to be a difficult child.

I am severely allergic to chili's.
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options

Still would be awesome and worth it id think!
  • elcyclista
    Options
    Random fact: when I can't sleep I come to mfp sometimes to post random facts. Actually this is my first time seeing this thread so I decided to post a random fact, cause I can't sleep.

Haha I am so bored.
  • elcyclista
    Options
    i was 22 too when i got stung by my first bee and my toe swelled to like the size of a golf ball lmao

I remember my first bee sting in high school. I for some reason walked near a hive of bees that were spiraling around crazily. Suddenly felt something in my hair and thought it was a leaf so I grabbed it and *poke*, the bee stings my finger. I jump up and down a bit in pain and then laugh it off. :P Secretly I was about to cry though. Those things hurt.
  • feduh86
    Options
    Random fact: when I can't sleep I come to mfp sometimes to post random facts. Actually this is my first time seeing this thread so I decided to post a random fact, cause I can't sleep.

Haha I am so bored.

haha awesome now u can post em on here =P Itss like this was made for ya!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    What most see: Nerdy computer dork, video game playing, overly talkative, pharmacy student

What not: Licensed motorcyclist, scuba diver, hockey player, and Black Belt
  • kirbykez
    kirbykez Posts: 122
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have 12 lava lamps between us..
    From mini ones to a 3ft tall one..

There is one that If I touch it, it opens and closes my bf's Xbox anyone else can do it except me lol
  • Fanatic4j
    Options
    I tell the head of my colleges enginneering department how to mess with people side tracked on the computers, and it makes him laugh like a mad scientist. ( he has no idea that hes doing it)
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I'm your average nerd. Business Degree w/ concentration in Computer Information Systems. I LOVE networking.

I converted my degree to an education degree and now teach middle school computer classes.

My class B (in NC, B means you can drive large trucks but not tractor trailers) driver's license has a M, P, and S endorsement. M = Motorcycle, P = Passenger, S = School Bus

JM
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I am marrying the guy two posts above me.
  • feduh86
    Options
    I am marrying the guy two posts above me.

how cute!