Did Madonna's performance ...

Options

Replies

• morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    When she did that plank and then kicked one leg up, I'm super amazed with her ability. I tried almost the same thing in TRX today and I wasn't in Heels and a dress... or 52years old!!

I bow down to her fitness ability!

That was awesome! I was impressed by that. The rest of the show though...eh....I liked LMFAO though! And CeeLo was an unexpected surprise!
  • haj0808
    haj0808 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    first Maddonna is not a dancer two three moves tops..but she was Beyonce..movement level.. I was closing one eye and holding my breath she didn't fall...which she did but hell she's got on heels..so damn and your 52...even Tina Turner at 50 kept it simple! Lol. but that damn yoga and pliates payed off. She lip sync the *kitten* out of those songs. Go Madonna! ! They actually made you work for it huh.....lol
  • carmenpincott
    carmenpincott Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    She was incredible. I'm heading back into a routine for working out. Thanks Madonna for the virtual kick in the butt.
  • haj0808
    haj0808 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    first Maddonna is not a dancer two three moves tops..but she was Beyonce..movement level.. I was closing one eye and holding my breath she didn't fall...which she did but hell she's got on heels..so damn and your 52...even Tina Turner at 50 kept it simple! Lol. but that damn yoga and pliates payed off. She lip sync the *kitten* out of those songs. Go Madonna! ! They actually made you work for it huh.....lol
  • grizzlymaze
    grizzlymaze Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I liked her performance but not to workout. I thought she was amazing after comparing to the horrible performance of last years black eyed peas!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who noticed that her forehead didn't move at all?
  • Debtappe
    Debtappe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I thought she was lip-syncing - either that or the sound and picture weren't together.
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    She is amazing! Definitely want to be in that shape at 52 and beyond. Maybe I should add her to my fit inspirations list. :) I recorded the half time show because it was so good!
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    She was amazing and way better than the last few years.
  • BenderFitness
    Options

She was actually trained as a dancer, and went to college for dance long before she ever became a singer. :)
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Not a huge fan but definitely didn't suck like the last few years of halftime shows!
  • carmenpincott
    carmenpincott Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    if we all had her money, we could look just as good at 52!

That's not true ,,, Oprah has more money than anyone --- it's about YOU getting there and DOING what you have to do --- not money.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    While there were aspects that could have been better I do give the woman kudos! I have seen her in concert several times now and she rarely if ever disappoints!

She is 53years old...which is pretty amazing to see her looking so fit! I hear that she works out pretty hard core...actually just found the article on her routine (thank you google...lol).

http://www.fitsugar.com/Get-Bod-Gwyneth-Madonnas-Workout-1592416
  • kirstand
    Options
    she is amazing...love how she has changed her looks over the years.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Madonna did her thing, one of the best half time shows I have seen. Loved those boots, and hope one day I can walk in a pair like that :smile:
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I like that she nearly fell off one of the benches :D
    lol
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big Madonna fan..like most of her songs but not her in particular. However, she is amazing the shape she is in for her age...heck for any age. And I have to disagree that money can do that. You see a LOT of filthy rich people in terrible shape. She works for that and I have to totally respect her for that. Would love to look any where close to that!
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    She's just lovely. I think what I love about her when she performs the most, is her girlishness, she is so dainty, and smiles so girlishly, its great to see someone being so true to herself and just loving what she is doing. Its really infectiious. How can you not like that!
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I thought flipping the bird was distasteful by the wannabe that was singing with her. Get a grip on life. Kids watch the NFL too!!
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Just watched it! AMAZING! I love how she mixed the oldies with the new form of pop. Refreshing