Replies

• aircantu1
    aircantu1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, you're looking great already! Good luck with the rest of the journey. You should be bursting with pride at your achievement so far.
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiring story. Almost 200 pounds!! What an accomplishment. But the best thing is that you are setting a positive example for your darling daughter! Congratulations and good luck on achieving your goal weight. Please continue to post pictures!!
  • destined2bfit4life
    Options
    Congrats..... you are an inspiration...you've done great :smile:
  • ford8709
    ford8709 Posts: 140
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work.
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow.. Talk about an amazing accomplishment.. That really motivates us that are starting at the beginning.. I have 100 plus to lose & am down 16.2 in just one month on MFP... Thanks for your story & being a motivator to us all.. You have a lot to be proud of..
  • dr3am3r
    dr3am3r Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration!!!! You look fabulous!!!! I am just in awe; i can't find the words :)
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    what a fantastic acheivement, you should be feeling very proud of yourself, you have certainly turned your life around for the better. Very well done you xx
  • malanu
    malanu Posts: 15
    Options
    you are truly inspirational
  • lexik09
    lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    you are truly an inspiration! :) what a wonderful thing you did for yourself and your daughter! im glad you got out of your bad relationship and your rut and decided to adapt to a healthy lifestyle. since i have adapted to a healthier lifestyle my 4yr old had lost 4.5 pounds (which she was 10 pounds overweight) my hubby lost 15 pounds and so far i have shed 46 pounds! being healthy is just what we do now and everyone is happier because of it! :) great job! you should be proud! :)
  • Jessaustx
    Options
    Oh my goodness - you are INCREDIBLE! Your story is one I can relate to and to see you living such a healthy life and turning things around truly inspires me :) Thank you so much for sharing x
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    WOW! Simply amazing! You look like a whole new person! Great job and keep up the awesome work!
  • jrmc83
    jrmc83 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That. Is. Amazing! What an inspiration! What a lucky daughter you have!
  • lozf85
    lozf85 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on the fantastic job =) you're an inspiration.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Way to make a change. You look great!!!!
  • Jfiddler79
    Jfiddler79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! your story is really inspiring and shows how strong you are!
  • allynady
    allynady Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I really enjoyed reading your story.
  • Millzieanne
    Options
    You are a true inspiration, keep going! Congratulations!
  • tanny76
    tanny76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!! and your story had me in tears!!! WELL DONE!!!
  • mocha1975
    Options
    Wow what an inspiring journey - congratulations on turning your life around for your daughter and yourself. We sometimes don't realise how destructive 'bad' relationships can be. I hope this year brings you continued success :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!