RED TEAM WEEK 7

Options

Replies

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Jess - don't be too bummed about maintaining. Like I told Andrea, it's better than gaining (like me!). :flowerforyou: I hope you enjoy your day at your new job, and I am sorry that you need to attend a funeral later. :cry: :heart: :heart:

kt - Umm... I'm sort of ok. And good luck on the no chocolate week! :flowerforyou:

No matter how many times I end up here, I will never get used to hospital food. :sick: Gross.

Updated:
    week7-2.jpg
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I'll weigh in later. I'm just posting this so I can find it easier. BTW. What is this weeks challenge? Is it the veggies? How will it work?
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    So I had a rant typed up... but I'll save you guys from having to read it.

Long story short - I'm spending the night in the hospital and bumming the WiFi (which, I'm not supposed to know the key too... shhhhh).

But, I have my spreadsheet on my laptop, so I can update the chart with any new weights.

Sorry you're in the hospital...I hope you feel better. :flowerforyou:
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I'll weigh in later. I'm just posting this so I can find it easier. BTW. What is this weeks challenge? Is it the veggies? How will it work?

We do challenges? :noway: oohhh, I'm excited to see what's up for this week. :smile:
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Sorry I have been MIA recently. My husband and I went back to Chicago for a few days so we could see his family. It was a fun but I am glad to be home!! Here is my weigh in for this week:

Week 1 - 163
    Week 2 - 162
    Week 3 - 161
    Week 4 - No Weigh-In
    Week 5 - 158
    Week 6 - 157
    Week 7 - 156

Monique- good job on the 1 pound! :bigsmile:

Mskellyw - 3 pounds!!! That is awesome too!! Keep up the awesome job!

As for the challenge, I think that maybe it could be that we all try a new workout this week. A new video, class, etc. Just something to think about! Well, I promise to be around more (for real this time :blushing: ) I will talk to you all soon!!!

-Mack
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Nice to have you back, Mack. Congrats on the 1 pound.

Vani, thank you. I'll probably be stuck here for a couple days, unfortunately. :ohwell:
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ok heres my weight for this week 223.5 down like 3.5 or somethin. Yippee!! :tongue:

Mel I just read you were in the hospital I hope all is ok. Fell better soon!:smile:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Andrea (anglbebe - to distinguish), thank you. I'll unfortunately be here a few days, but I'm used to it.
    And congrats on the loss this past week. :smile:

We seem to have lost quite a few of our new members already. Perhaps I'll try to message them this evening or something.
    Untitled.jpg
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    *sigh* I never got the chance to mention that I have hurt my knees. they've been KILLING me since friday...it makes everyday things hard to do, so i haven't exercised since thursday night. not sure how i managed to survive work, but i did. i guess i'll be making a doctor appointment soon..:grumble: :sad:
    so I am pretty upset at myself for hurting my knees. I want to exercise so bad but...:explode:
    I am trying to stay on track with eating but it's been hard lately...so with the bad knees and all, i've been feeling pretty down...but I'm trying..

have a great day, everyone!
  • MelL1205
    Options
    *sigh* I never got the chance to mention that I have hurt my knees. they've been KILLING me since friday...it makes everyday things hard to do, so i haven't exercised since thursday night. not sure how i managed to survive work, but i did. i guess i'll be making a doctor appointment soon..:grumble: :sad:
    so I am pretty upset at myself for hurting my knees. I want to exercise so bad but...:explode:
    I am trying to stay on track with eating but it's been hard lately...so with the bad knees and all, i've been feeling pretty down...but I'm trying..

have a great day, everyone!

Jess - I'm sorry you hurt your knees and that you are feeling down. :sad: I hope you feel better soon. :flowerforyou: :heart: Don't fret too much about not being able to exercise - you'll get back to it when you can. Best to take care of your body, girl. I am also having trouble staying on track with eating... :grumble: And I also cannot exercise since I'm still stuck in the hospital and will be until probably thursday at the earliest. :angry: So anyway, take care of yourself. We'll get there. Keep your chin up.
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    wow today was an inspiring day for me...
    so i went to the market..
    and instead of buying the stuff i usually buy (lucky charms buffalo wings ec)
    i actually went and bought healthy stuff...
    i cant wait to try the boca burgers i bought...

then i went to marshalls to buy a bahing suit for my trip...
    well not so ready for that yet...
    bu i found it hard to understand why girls that were bigger then me were buying these skimpy bathing suits when i didnt even want to buy a one piece...
    o well

but im off to go to the gym hopefully
    i bought the new sims 3 and havent been able to excape it lol
  • Bunnies_Revenge
    Options
    I think we've all decided on the veggie one, but it really is up to Monique I believe.

I know that this week challenge for me will be to eat three serving of vegetables a day, if anyone wants to join me sure! You can eat them all at once or space them through out the day, just make sure you get at least three servings.

So far the challenges are
    Drink eight glasses of water a day
    Get at least thirty minutes of exercise a day (my personal one is to get seven hours a week)
    Don't eat three hours before bed
    And this week for me, to eat at least three serving of veggies.
  • Bunnies_Revenge
    Options
    I'm sad because I just bought a new swim suit because my last one was too big, and I didn't even get to use it today. I had so many things to do!

I didn't even make it to the post office in time bleh!

So I have to go to the post office tomorrow and then the gym. I also need to get my house cleaned up because I'm suppose to have company tomorrow, and then I have class in the evening :grumble: even when I'm off work it seems I can't get any breaks...:explode:
  • myabandit
    myabandit Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi sorry I didn't post, I have been away, I am down 2 lbs

thanks

tracy
  • MelL1205
    Options
    tracy - nice to see you back. i updated my spreadsheet but i'm not going to post it again just yet.

jenn - sorry you've been busy. yay for the new swim suit.

sorry for my flood of posts - hospitals are boring and i'm waiting for my mother to bring me more books to read.

and i messaged all the new folks that we haven't heard from. i think.
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    its not up to me lol!
    this is ur guys weight loss journey...
    if there is something u need to work on then do it!
    i want to go to the gym but i know its going to be crowded...
    maybe ill go on a walk with the fiance tonight..
    hopefully he isnt to tired from work lol
  • andrea09
    andrea09 Posts: 124
    Options
    Sorry I have been gone team...I have been on vacation this week. Did not go anywhere but have a ton to do at home. Lots of cleaning and organizing. I did even get a chance to get outside and plant flowers. I love to do that.
    Mel sorry to here you are in the hospital...no fun...hope that you get better soon! :flowerforyou:
    Well I will chat with every one later....I am off to go and watch the CMT music awards....yes I love Country music! :tongue: Have a good night everyone!
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    Mel--thanks for the kind words :flowerforyou: How are YOU doing?! I'm sorry you're in the hospital :frown:

Jenn--congrats on the new swimsuit! ( that is a good thing, right? since it was smaller? lol) me and swimsuits aren't really very good of friends...:laugh:

I was going to say something else to someone but I forgot...:embarassed:

Well I think I am going to try to get to the doctor tomorrow so hopefully I can get these knees fixed. i am less than thrilled...because i hate going to the doctor anyway, but it's even worse when they are all up in your business about being overweight :explode:

well I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    jlh- just tell ur doctor off like i do!
    lol tell him im working on it shut up lol

COUCH TO 5K= WONDERFUL
    did my first day today...
    works really well everyone should try it =]
  • roxie17
    roxie17 Posts: 71
    Options
    Sorry, I forgot:ohwell: Will weigh in in the AM:blushing: