Looking for other chicas who need to lose 100lbs too.....

Options

Replies

• chermike1
    chermike1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. I think it will be a long time to reach our final goal of 100 lbs, but if you set mini goals as I have you can feel great the whole way through. Celebrate each 10 lbs or each pant size along your way. Don't focus on the main goal, but the mini goals.
  • daffy_girl
    Options
    im on my way to losing 100+....ive lost 52 so far and i wont stop until i have completed my journey!
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I "thought" I only needed to lose around 80-90 pounds until last week when I went to the doctor and really need to lose around 130...so feel free to add me!
  • chirichardson
    chirichardson Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I had said 1 pound per month. I meant 1 pound per week. Sorry.:blushing:
  • jillkent12
    jillkent12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and need to lose about 100 pounds to be completely confident and happy with myself. I'd love for all you strong, motivated, ladies to add me as a friend as well. It always helps to have other friends on here to motivate! Feel free to add me! Thanks :)
  • dnthaveasn
    Options
    Hiya everyone,

I need to lose about 150lbs, and I'm always looking for new buddies:smile:
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 105 pounds to get to my healthy weight of 170. I prefer to have curves, so I'm going to see how I look then and see if I want to go further.

I've already lost 35 of my 105 pounds so far.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to add me as a friend!
  • anonymousbee
    Options
    Hi, just started here :) I'm hoping to lose about 30 kg (which is about 66 lbs) according to my bmi, i just hope it gets rid of all the horrible fat on my stomach haha. The last time I was happy with my body was my childhood and I'm hoping to finally look nice again once and for all as I keep putting it off every year. Please feel free to add me everyone, I need all the help I can get! :)
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose over that but love support! Feel free to add me!!
  • emilypalmermoore
    Options
    :wink: Hi everyone, yup I need to lose over 100. Just started 4 lbs gone, but I love this site and I have it on my phone so I can keep track everywhere!!! Had a few days that I went way over but I trying for more good days then bad.
  • MoLove2025
    MoLove2025 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 130 pounds this year. so far off to a great start. If your in need of a constant support i am here.....with the good and bad feed back you may need to work hard. I cant wait until next year to see the hard work i did.
  • Jamie65toloose
    Jamie65toloose Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Would love to be friends with any of you. Please add me if you are looking for support. I faithfully log in everyday and record everything. I am looking to loose 65, but 90 would be a dream. I am currently 234 and 5'9. 175 is my first goal. 150 overall would be amazing, although I dont konw if I can get down to that, its been since before high school.
  • lilLex89
    Options
    I need to lose about 55-60 lbs... ive been working out 3-5 times a week and a personal trainer twice a week... its so damn hard... im so exhausted everyday after working then going to workout... i get up at 6am then dont get home until 8pm most nights... some nights its later depending on what im doing at the gym :/ i am trying so hard and it is very hard... especially eating!!! im such a junk foos junky and i miss pizzza and mcdonalds and burger king... but i keep looking at old pictures of myself and thats my inspiration... i used to weigh 145 and my starting wieght was 195! so looking at my old skinny pics i see that i wanna be there and i look at pictures of my now... and how big ive gotten...
  • MountainMia
    MountainMia Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Check out the 100lbs in 2012 group. It's supportive and highly motivational as it's a long road with an ambitious goal of -2lbs a week.
  • she_the
    she_the Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Absolutely count me in!
  • Siberiantigris
    Options
    I am determined to lose another 85 lbs, having loss over 20lbs already. I've had issues with weight majority of my life, primarily because of PCOS. I would love to have more friends so anyone can feel free to add me to help encourage one another.
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. and also looking for friends to support, challenge, and fuss (sometimes)! My hubbie is skinny so he just p&*(&es me off!
  • McKinnon09
    McKinnon09 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am in that same boat! lol
  • Tracejade96
    Tracejade96 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I Need to lose 100 pounds too ...everyone who wants more friends, i am super supportive and need all the support i can get in return...add me :)

Tracy, from CT
  • tulip637
    Options
    When I started 2/1/2011, I set a target of losing 100 lbs in one year. 2/1/2012 marked the 1st year of my weight loss journey. SW 260 lbs, CW 179. I lost a total of 81 lbs. Not bad at all! Gotta keep moving!

Looking forward to meet new friends for support. Let's watch out for each other. :)