Looking for other chicas who need to lose 100lbs too.....

Options

Replies

• lme0627
    lme0627 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 100# to be in my "range." But I try not to think of that huge number- it brings me down. So I am doing mini goals. right now 1st 25. That is much more doable and not as overwhelming. Will be glad to get out of obese range. Please anyone feel free to send me a friends request. I can use all the support I can get (like all of us can.)

Leslie
  • jillkent12
    jillkent12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Also looking for any new friends! I'm 23 and have ALWAYS been overweight (its been a life long struggle). Growing up my family has always said "you need to lose weight, you'll be happier". Well that's the last thing you ever want to hear! I've now decided to do this for myself, because I want to do it! I'm looking for any new friends to motivate and be motivated by! I have about 100 pounds to lose, but I'm also not looking to be a size 2...just have some healthy curves!

Please feel free to add me! The more friends on here the better :)
  • brandneweyesnd
    Options
    /
  • jumpingthesnark
    Options
    I put that I need to lose 90 lbs, but I know I need to lose more than that. Anyone can add me! Please do!
  • ktbruyere
    ktbruyere Posts: 14
    Options
    I need to lose at least 150 would like to loose more. I'm losing 10lbs at a time. Each time I get below a new 10lb I get pretty excited. Please feel free to add me, the more the merrier.
  • tlcprn
    tlcprn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Becky. I have over 100lbs to lose too. Let's support each other!
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have to lose around 120 I am down 8 already. Life gets in the way but I am so glad I have this support system. Add me if you like I am always looking for new friends
  • LiaNix
    LiaNix Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm working on losing 150, started in January and am at 38 so far. :happy: I'm doing an aggressive weight loss program through my local health district and started P90X with my boyfriend almost three weeks ago. Feeling fantastic!

Feel free to ad me. Would love to chat with others about this "transformation"
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm another one and I really like the idea of being a chica!!!
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    me me me me me me me me me
    i need to lose 113lbs and my aim is 104weeks
  • Jessica_Henry74
    Options
    I need to lose about 120. I've been on MFP for 16 days and I've lost 7 pounds so far! Feel free to add me.
  • ThatCindyGirl
    Options
    I need to lose 178lbs...have already lost 7 so far. Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    hi i need to lose 88lb and looking for other people who want to do the same feel free to add me .
  • DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I've lost a bit but still got a way to go :-)

that goes for anyone else too the more the merrier
  • Tabata_C
    Tabata_C Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey! I need to lose 150lbs...
  • Jeweline
    Jeweline Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 107. Please add me
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've lost 140lb in the last year, kind of sticking at my weight at the moment, but I'm fitter and healthier and keeping on going, got at least another 140lb to go though :smile:
  • sherleygal
    Options
    You sound like me. I lost 10 lbs on Wt Watchers & curves. Had a Rt Knee menisectomy Aug 2011 & gained back the 10 Lbs.
    Hopefully the food journal will help & need to get back to exercise
  • mrsepiphany
    mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    hey! I need to lose 100 more pounds. you can add me if you want! any other ladies with the same goals can too :)
  • underarmourgurl
    Options
    need to lose a little over 100#s... Could use all the help and friends I can get!! Feel free to add me and anyone else who would like... Thanks....