Weirdest not sure, maybe a nsv? Insult?

Options
124»

Replies

• PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Totally a compliment.

We all KNOW what we looked like before...
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Achieving the label of 'eyecandy' is a huge NSV.. WTG!!
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Of course you realize that you will need to find a new job. All guys working in IT have to let their bodies go to show that they are dedicated to technology. If you start to look like you are a fit human again, they may think that you have been slacking off. :smile:
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I would take that with a grain of salt!
  • RosieB405
    RosieB405 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    But you aren't the last guy ....you are smaller than the last guy "Mr. Eye Candy"
  • RosieB405
    RosieB405 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Had an interesting day yesterday. I work IT and I go from place to place and help get their network infrastructure in place and sometimes help out with general IT work. Anyways there is a hospital that I do work with, but I hadn't been there for about 7 months. So I was up in Med. records running some cables and everything and I was on a ladder running cable in the track above the ceiling and it must of been the acoustics because I could hear the ladies talking. One of them said, it's about time they sent some eye candy instead of the last guy. I got a crack out of it, then remembered I was the last guy. Not overly sure how to take that.

/Tuesday confused semi happy nsv complete.
    You need to get yourself up there and get a phone number - SILLY!

Ha! ^
  • sunspotalli
    sunspotalli Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    total compliment! take it and be proud of your accomplishment!
  • heatherlh83
    heatherlh83 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Lol! Definitely a compliment.
  • TerresaJ
    TerresaJ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Absolutely an NSV!!!! I had someone ask a friend of mine who is losing weight also if I had had LapBand surgery. NOPE.....lost this ALMOST 90 pounds ON MY OWN!!!!!!!
    Awesome job!!!! You look great!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV, eye candy!!! Keep putting in work, killer!!!
  • berkra
    berkra Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    compliment it has to be...
    Man this will stay with me all day long, this makes me laugh
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Definately a compliment!!! And they didn't even recognize you from 7 months ago...YOWSA!! That alone speaks for what a difference you've made!!! Celebrate and bask in the glory!!! :happy:
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I was looking at your profile and saw that you have just completed on of your inspirations "Have people think I'm good looking, I've never had that."

I love it!
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    I would totally take that as a compliment and a NSV! Someone called you EYE CANDY!! Woot!
  • determined136
    Options
    That is definatley a complement even though she doesn't know it...but I get you! You are still the same person and just because you are thin ... NOW YOUR HOT! Not cool!
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    hahaha! well, focus on the positives... they called you "eye candy". You knew you didn't look your best or you wouldn't have made a change. Focus on the fact that now women think you are so much fun to look at that they talk about you.

I would say it is a major NSV.

:-) Blessings!
  • JackieLM
    Options
    I I always want to point out that they used to crap their pants and cry all of the time, but good news, time has made them a different person now too.

THAT IS TOO FUNNY! Love it and I just might have to use that sometime!!!
  • JackieLM
    Options
    Well i don't know what an NSV is, but I would take that as a compliment!

NSV is a "non scale victory"... in other words, anything that makes you excited/happy that doesn't have to do with the number you see on the scale going up or down.
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    definitely a compliment!
    you're viewed as "eye candy" now!! what gets better than that? lol

a couple of people in my life have told me I'm better looking after dropping the weight. Its not an insult to me, I feel better looking and have more confidence, glad they think so too! hehe :-)
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I love it!!! As a nurse who works in a hospital where IT guys are coming through the department all of the time, I would most definitely say it's a complement. Good for you!!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!