starting the 30 day Shred with Jillian Michaels

Options

Replies

• sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    There is a group for February 30 Shred. Chek out Groups.

I did a search for the group but it never came up. :sad:

It is called 30 Day Shred in Feb

Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 of level 1 and I am like you, I have always had a hard time sticking to something, but I am 100% committed to finishing this after seeing everyones before and after pictures, and success stories. I almost died day 1 and wanted to skip day 2 but forced myself to do it, sore muscles and all. Day 3 I took a rest day because I literally could not straighten my arm out, I had slept on it funny with a sore muscle and it tightened up and would not release, but did day 3 yesterday and it went great, doing day 4 here in a bit. I hope to not take any more breaks, but we will see what happens when I start level 2! I do know my fiance told me last night my legs looked more toned already, and I don't see how it could be so in 3 days but he swears he can see more definition in them than he ever has! Good luck! You can do it!
  • cocomatoho
    cocomatoho Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am on my 9th day. I'm spending 10 days for each level to keep it even. It hasn't been too hard for me to keept motivated with it. I often look up photo results to keep myself motivated. I can see a big change already in my stamina for the workouts. I don't know if I'm seeing changes or if I'm imagining seeing the changes because I want them to happen so badly. I wish you luck and I hope you succeed in your goals.
  • digdeep2011
    Options
    Im starting this week too. Let me know what day you are starting and count me in, I need the support too!!
  • digdeep2011
    Options

I cannot for the life of my find this group?? Am i doing something wrong? I went to groups, clicked search and typed in 30 day shred in feb.. nothing??
  • Alm1055
    Options
    I will be done with the Shred on the 12th. I am 5'3 and my starting weight was 153lbs, Right now I am 146 and I lost about 12 inches total. I also was doing 6 week 6 pack and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I only take one rest day a week. I think the results were wonderful with the shred however I did get board with it but stuck through it. :smile:
  • Carrieeksmith
    Options
    February 2012 Shred group...

I found them in the Motivation and support thread.

Searched shred and then scrolled down to find the support and Motivation... the group for feb is posted right at the top to join,.
    going back now to see if i can join in!
  • Aesto
    Aesto Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im starting this week too. Let me know what day you are starting and count me in, I need the support too!!

I am starting today!! We can do it.
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

I cannot for the life of my find this group?? Am i doing something wrong? I went to groups, clicked search and typed in 30 day shred in feb.. nothing??
    Look to your right where I think it might say new groups or go all the way down near the bottom of the message board and it should be under group forums. At least that's how it shows up on my screen.
  • Kathleen_Hays
    Options
    The first time I did the 30-day shred workout, I thought I was going to DIE for the next few days - I was SO sore! And that was just level 1! It is a good workout, though. I have since been doing P90X - which is seriously harder - and am in the middle of my 4th 90-day cycle. Whatever workout you do - just be committed! Jillian's are good. Stick with it, girl!
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    I will be doing day 9 of level 1 tonight. I'm WAY out of shape, but my stamina is building and I feel good about sticking with it. I'm totally scared of level 2, but I will keep at it.

You can do this! I can do this!
  • Aesto
    Options
    Thank you everyone for being so supportive and informative. I feel really excited to start this. We are all here for each other. I can't wait to hear about all your successes through this.... I know there will be many!
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Count me in...this is the 2nd round for me:flowerforyou:
  • KNMD
    KNMD Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request.

Started yesterday.... I had a hard time going down stairs today, but I already did better on day 2.
    Right now I'm cursing her to a fiery grave, but I'm sure I'll be praising her when all this acid clears from my body.
    I am going to have to get two sets of weights. My 5lbs are good for only about 1/2 of the strength moves, and way too heavy for the others, so I end up putting them down after a couple reps. Maybe some 3's?
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 1 last night. Knees and back are a little sore but I'll push threw it for Day 2 tonight! Going to combine it with 60 min on the treadmill to amp it up.
  • Aesto
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 1 last night. Knees and back are a little sore but I'll push threw it for Day 2 tonight! Going to combine it with 60 min on the treadmill to amp it up.

you go girl
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I am starting Monday or Tuesday of next week. I am waiting for my weights to come in!
  • CVAB
    CVAB Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I did day one not even an hour ago. It's going to be hard work. lol
  • gem_cat
    gem_cat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i started yesterday! everytime i lunge (the lunge for me was the hardest) i was chanting "god, i'm gonna die, i'm gonna die", but no i didnt die. I did get really sore though so i had to rest today so my body can keep up with the next workout. day 2 of level 1 tomorrow!
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I started it last night, she kicked my *kitten*! Does anyone know how many calories are burned doing this workout?