Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.

You stole mine...
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Modern Family

Golden globe winners aren't eligible as "guilty pleasures" lol
    We're talking pure cheese here.

Could I interest you in a Judge Joe Brown? Or maybe Passions?
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    Oh no... I have so many it's embarrassing!! My bf thinks I'm a lunatic for watching all the Real Housewives shows, oh and can't forget Jersey Shore and Teen Mom! :embarassed:
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    I'm not ashamed of anything I watch to the point of not telling anyone - but I do sometimes feel guilty for being so entertained by such silly stuff.

I loved the show The A-List New York on the Logo Channel.
    I love some episodes of the Millionaire Matchmaker.
    I used to really like Nip/Tuck

And back in the day I LOVED SILK STALKINGS!!!! Was anyone else in love with Chris Lorenzo (Rob Estes)??
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    Jersey Shore & Mob Wives.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Pretty Little Liars. I feel like an absolute @$$, since it is clearly for high school girls, and I am a decade older than the target audience. :/
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    my husband and i love wipeout.. its hilarious :)
  • Kelsbellz
    Kelsbellz Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Real Housewives of Beverly Hills...I can't help it but I love it!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Gossip Girl and the Kardashian reality shows. :laugh: :laugh:

Ooo I've never watched the Kardashian show, yeah you should hide that one lol

That show is like a car wreck, can't help it, LOL.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Jersey Shore and Teen Mom
  • Raine7
    Raine7 Posts: 19
    Options
    The Bachelor is my guilty pleasure TV show! So rediculous, but I keep on watching it!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I watch the Family Channel whenever I have the house to myself, as my fiancé finds it very childish. Along with some silly MTV shows.
  • RoseRed17
    RoseRed17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Supernatural and Grimm.
    I also watch Glee, and I :heart: it.
    What would be embarrassing would be admitting that I write fan fiction for any of the shows... which I don't, but if I was 20 years younger, I probably would. :blushing:
  • CBranson0503
    Options
    I feel like all the tv I watch could be consider embarassing to one person or another...but for me the most embarassing show that I watch....RuPaul's Drag Race.
  • Anolte76
    Anolte76 Posts: 105
    Options
    My daugther got me hooked on Degrassi. It is such a goofy show for someone my age to watch but I just have to know what is going to happen. I also watch Glee (thanks to my daugther).

I got my daugther hooked on Wipe Out so she can blame me for that.

I finally winged myself off of Degrassi, lol
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    The Vanilla Ice Project :laugh:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Not embarassed by these but..

Toddlers and Tiaras
    My Strange Addiction
    Hoarders
    Shatner's Weird or What
    18 to life - which is a canadian TV show about 2 teenagers that get married and live in the attic of the guys parents and her parents live next door
    Ice Road Truckers - I kind of have a crush on Rick Yemm

Oh and the original Degrassi (like Degrassi Jr. High, and then Degrassi) are far better than the new one.
  • perfectionsux
    Options
    lately is watching shows from my childhood... right now i'm on a power rangers originals kick (all the way to turbo).... yes i did say that and admitted it.... before that i re watched all the seasons of biggest loser....

such a loser ... lol
  • Anolte76
    Anolte76 Posts: 105
    Options
    I am adicted to watching the Real Housewives of Orange County and New York....and Jerseylicious
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    Modern Family

Modern Family? What's to be embarrassed by that show?

I hate to admit mine, but it's Fashion Police. I could care less about fashion, but I am always shocked and amazed by what they let Joan Rivers get away with saying about those other celebs. Makes me laugh.

I like me some Glee as well, but I'm just a huge fan of music. High school drama bores me, just get back to the singing already...