Replies

• JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    The Y & R
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    It's gone now, but I watched every episode of Rock of Love with Bret Michaels.
  • BuddhaBelly79
    Options
    "19 Kids and Counting" on TLC. I know people are going to think I'm psycho, but that family amuses me time and again. Some things about them I like a lot and respect, other things are very over the top and kinda freakish......great combination lol! Can't wait for the new season to start lol!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    my husband and i love wipeout.. its hilarious :)

Isn't to great when people go flying off the big balls!!!! The nicknames they give them are hilarious. I just giggle the whole time.
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Teen Mom.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    RHNJ, RHBH, RHOC
    reruns of "Keeping up with the Kardashians"
    Kourtney & Kim take on NY

and you could be sure I'll be watching the trainwreck of Lamar loves Khloe and the other one - with Ice T and his wifey Coco...

all DIY TV
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Pretty Little Liars!
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Once Upon A Time....guess you never get too old for fairytales lol
  • chardondave
    Options
    The Bachelor! But I have started getting to the point where I just admit I watch. Its easier that way :)
  • hauntgoddess
    hauntgoddess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Jersey Shore and GLEE!
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Merlin :) I'm a geek.
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I didn't read the title properly. I thought it said favorite tv show. Thats why I said modern family.

In terms of cheesy stuff...Jersey Shore
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    my husband and i love wipeout.. its hilarious :)

Yeah we watch that sometimes too, the big red balls are the best!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I'm not ashamed of anything I watch to the point of not telling anyone - but I do sometimes feel guilty for being so entertained by such silly stuff.

I loved the show The A-List New York on the Logo Channel.
    I love some episodes of the Millionaire Matchmaker.
    I used to really like Nip/Tuck

And back in the day I LOVED SILK STALKINGS!!!! Was anyone else in love with Chris Lorenzo (Rob Estes)??
    I loved Silk Stalkings too!! What was the name of the little dog that belonged to that bad guy?
    I watch a lot of tv but none of it is too embarrassing-Desperate Housewives and the Mentalist are kinda cheesy, I guess. I love What not to wear. I watched Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Dexter on dvd, and a lot more in regular time.
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Pretty Little Liars!

oooh this too, I even have my mother-in-law watching it hehe
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Not embarassed by these but..

Toddlers and Tiaras
    My Strange Addiction
    Hoarders
    Shatner's Weird or What
    18 to life - which is a canadian TV show about 2 teenagers that get married and live in the attic of the guys parents and her parents live next door
    Ice Road Truckers - I kind of have a crush on Rick Yemm

Oh and the original Degrassi (like Degrassi Jr. High, and then Degrassi) are far better than the new one.

Ice road truckers is amazing. I would love to do that for a living. Not even ashamed of watching that one.
  • Kelsbellz
    Kelsbellz Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    It's gone now, but I watched every episode of Rock of Love with Bret Michaels.

Me too and most of the spin offs like Charm School. I also used to watch I Love New York...oh wow...lol
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Pretty Little Liars. I feel like an absolute @$$, since it is clearly for high school girls, and I am a decade older than the target audience. :/

My older sister (she's almost 23) watches it haha I watch it if I'm bored....

I have a lot of these. :blushing:
    -Desperate Housewives
    -Glee (I don't even really like it lol)
    -Gossip Girl
    -True Blood

and my only real "reality" show/competition
    -America's Next Top Model
    (Also, SYTYCD but that show isn't a "guilty pleasure" its just awesome)

My SISTER on the other hand LOVES horrible tv haha (Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth, The Lying Game, Jersey Shore)
  • Pifflesmom
    Pifflesmom Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Coronation Street - yep, been watching it since 1993 :-)
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I watch my library of Gilmore Girls over and over even though I'm almost 40 yrs old!!

One I'm almost don't want to admit?? Dance Mom on Lifetime. Like it's been stated before about shows on here, it's a train wreck I just can't pull myself from!!!!!!!:noway: