Your super guilty pleasure TV show...

Options

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Pretty Little Liars. I feel like an absolute @$$, since it is clearly for high school girls, and I am a decade older than the target audience. :/

My older sister (she's almost 23) watches it haha I watch it if I'm bored....

I have a lot of these. :blushing:
    -Desperate Housewives
    -Glee (I don't even really like it lol)
    -Gossip Girl
    -True Blood

and my only real "reality" show/competition
    -America's Next Top Model
    (Also, SYTYCD but that show isn't a "guilty pleasure" its just awesome)

My SISTER on the other hand LOVES horrible tv haha (Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth, The Lying Game, Jersey Shore)

TRUE BLOOD IS NOT EMBARRASING!!! IT'S BAD-*kitten*!!!
  • srob636
    srob636 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I watch Dance Mom's when I work out.......those ladies know how to make an hour on the elliptical fly by!
  • Anolte76
    Anolte76 Posts: 105
    Options
    Nothing these days...but my hubby thinks I should be embarrassed by watching all of Dawsons's Creek all over again and crying like a baby.
    I grew up with the Creek and still love it. :blushing: :blushing:

I will always love Dawson's Creek! I watched that show from day 1!! LOL!

I loved that show....have the dvds
  • misskerouac
    Options
    Obsessed with Saved by the Bell. I can quote every episode...except the Good Morning, Miss Bliss episodes they disguise as SBTB. And I have Wedding in Las Vegas on VHS and DVD. :blushing:

I have a Bayside Tigers t-shirt I work out in
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Nothing these days...but my hubby thinks I should be embarrassed by watching all of Dawsons's Creek all over again and crying like a baby.

Another Creeker!!! I just finished season 1 and am waiting for the first disc of season 2-thank god for Netflix! I cried just like I did years ago when Joey and Dawson kissed. :bigsmile:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options

The original was way better!!
    I also love 18 to life!

It really was... and its on Netflix now lol so as soon as I am done watching TheBestYears I am going to start watching the original Degrassi!

not to many people know what the hell 18 to life is lol i got really into it when I was laid off last year and had nothing better to do than watch TV.

I never watched the origial Degrassi but I love the next generation. My daughter has decided she wants to live in Canada because of that show.
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options

Watching via Netflix...my hubby goes into seclusion when they come out. He'd be very worried if I ever buy all the seasons on DVD....:laugh:

I loved that show....have the dvds
  • smiles4deb
    Options
    Real Housewives of anywhere, Ghost Adventures, 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom's and Dance Mom's, all of which drive my husband crazy... :laugh:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

The original was way better!!
    I also love 18 to life!

It really was... and its on Netflix now lol so as soon as I am done watching TheBestYears I am going to start watching the original Degrassi!

not to many people know what the hell 18 to life is lol i got really into it when I was laid off last year and had nothing better to do than watch TV.

I never watched the origial Degrassi but I love the next generation. My daughter has decided she wants to live in Canada because of that show.

I grew up watching Degrassi... right from Degrassi street to Degrassi high... I watched the first few season of next generation but I just can't watch it anymore they ruined my Degrassi... I still remember when Spike got pregnant.. oh such a good episode! lol

I have a friend that moved to Canada because of Degrassi actually.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    The new Curious George Cartoon. Some days I turn the TV on in the AM and watch it as I make my breakfast.
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    This is a easy one... i LOVE reality shows. My fav is "Joan and Melissa know Best" Joan Rivers yes looks like a freak, but she is so funny. For the people they jumped in on the "Sense of Humor" thread if you have a good sense of humor you will love her jokes. The show overall sucks, everything is scripted but Joan Rivers is funny as heck.

I also love me some Jerseylicious.
  • sninny
    sninny Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid I was always embarrassed that I liked Power Rangers, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Gargoyles... I still like Gargoyles, actually.

Lately I'm kind of embarrassed by how much I like Storage Wars. I've seen almost every episode. Also I'm a little too obsessed with game shows. :)
  • dubist
    dubist Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    dog whisperer
  • misskerouac
    Options
    I grew up watching Degrassi... right from Degrassi street to Degrassi high... I watched the first few season of next generation but I just can't watch it anymore they ruined my Degrassi... I still remember when Spike got pregnant.. oh such a good episode! lol

I have a friend that moved to Canada because of Degrassi actually.

At first I thought it was ruined, then I took a 2 year break, but then I got sucked back in. It's so over the top it's awesome!
  • misskerouac
    Options
    When I was a kid I was always embarrassed that I liked Power Rangers, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Gargoyles... I still like Gargoyles, actually.

Lately I'm kind of embarrassed by how much I like Storage Wars. I've seen almost every episode. Also I'm a little too obsessed with game shows. :)

I have a GIANT crush on Barry
  • oceanchristy
    Options
    Milionare Matchmaker - that woman is awful but it is addicting
  • misskerouac
    Options
    I am actually VERY happy that I don't get TLC or Slice (those are the channels in canada that play Toddlers and Tiaras, Millionaire Matchmaker, Real Housewives, Tori & Dean, What not to wear, 19 kids and counting, sister wives....and so on)

I think i'd watch alot more crappy reality tv if I had those channels. We opted instead for the package with A&E, History, Bravo, Discovery, & Space
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I really like " How I Met Your Mother " Completely addicted.
  • misskerouac
    Options
    I really like " How I Met Your Mother " Completely addicted.

If that's your "embarrasing" show, you clearly have way higher standards than me lol
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Oh my, I can't believe I'm saying this out loud. "Alarm fur Cobra 11". Most non-Europeans have probably never heard of it, and that's because it sucks. So plotless, it's almost funny. All they ever do is destroy cars. I'm actually more hooked on one of the lead actors than the show itself.