Replies

• steveh08
    steveh08 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    If I've got her naked, the last thing I'm worried about is stretch marks

Amen.
  • amberrrogers
    Options
    My husband loves my stretch marks because they are there from me being pregnant with our children. He offers to put lotion on them once in awhile. I have a csection scare from an emergency csection and it is a wicked scar because they were not careful to make it look pretty. He loves me no matter what, told me my stretch marks are just another part of me. And since he loves me, he loves my stretchies.
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me at all!!!:smile:
  • mowu
    mowu Posts: 245 Member
    Options

Yup......
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    3440634_f520.jpg
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    As long as she doesnt have stretch marks on her va-jay jay, I could care less....
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    my husband and i have been together for 14 yrs. i have ruined my body being as big as i was and the stretch marks make me sick. while he may not loooove them and they arent aesthetically (sp?lol) pleasing , he doesnt care one way or the other since he loves me :) and he never ever ever has said anything negative about them ;) he is a smart man lol
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    This is very encouraging and makes me feel wayyyyyy better about mine :)

same here!
  • Spooney45
    Options
    Wouldn't bother me at all. They're like a road map of someone's life. Baby stretch marks - they wanted to give life, weight loss stretch marks - they wanted to improve their fitness and body. In both cases they're just a side affect of positive things.

Wrinkles are exactly the same. Laugh lines show a sense of humor, crows feet show stress in difficult times. All these things add up to what makes that person someone you wanted to be with.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    This makes me think of Katt Williams - "Either she was a big girl and she got little, or she was a little girl and she got big" hehe ;)

LOL, "You're just like a tiger, baby! Rawrrr!"
  • hexrei
    hexrei Posts: 163
    Options
    I personally don't find them attractive, and while of course many people (as stated here) aren't going to complain since they are likely about to get sexed, I think if you gave them the choice of the same person with or without stretch marks they'd take the latter.
  • FrostyBev
    FrostyBev Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    3440634_f520.jpg

^^^ ROFL!!

Agreed!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't bother me at all. They're like a road map of someone's life. Baby stretch marks - they wanted to give life, weight loss stretch marks - they wanted to improve their fitness and body. In both cases they're just a side affect of positive things.

Wrinkles are exactly the same. Laugh lines show a sense of humor, crows feet show stress in difficult times. All these things add up to what makes that person someone you wanted to be with.

Love this! :happy:
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Even my fit ex had stretch marks on his hips from growth spurts. Why would guys judge if many of them have them as well?
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I personally don't find them attractive, and while of course many people (as stated here) aren't going to complain since they are likely about to get sexed, I think if you gave them the choice of the same person with or without stretch marks they'd take the latter.

agree.
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I can't honestly remember my boyfriend saying anything specifically about them. He has none of his own and wasn't the cause of mine so that's not the deal here. I'd say if the guy really cares about you, he'll see them as what they are: Battle scars to be revered and not reviled.
  • melrose09
    Options

If you're not already you'll make a great boyfriend/husband someday :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    My husband is wonderful, but he definitely doesn't like my stretch marks. He can ignore them "in the moment" but he has definitely expressed, if not disgust, then definite "I hope you're going to cover those things up" sentiments more than once.
    He's not really shallow in general, but he is with that. Either mine are worse than I thought or they really are repulsive.

I will not disparage your husband, b/c that isn't right. But I will say that you are a smokin' hot babe and from what I have read from you also a lovely person. After all your hard work I'm sorry you have to hear that at home.
    Since Kaschnat just mentioned it, I wonder if my hubby would be less concerned about mine if he WAS the cause of them. Since I had my son (which is where most of them came from) before I met him, maybe that's why they bother him so much?
    I don't know.
  • snakehead
    Options
    Naked women have stretch marks? Since when? When I reach that point the analytical part of my brain has lost enough blood that all I see is once glorious naked whole.

Honestly though if a guy is naked with a lady and he's finding flaws then he's a fool and deserves whatever punishment she hands out.
  • Hummingbird82
    Hummingbird82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Like any of us are perfect? I've been married to the same woman for 10 years on February 15th. Those stretch marks are a road map of our life together.

They are a testament that she bore my children and has lived with me.

They are yet another reason to love my wife.

Wow this really made me smile! I really liked how you put it "A road man of our life together". Thank you! this will make me look at my stretch marks in a whole new way!