Options

Replies

• andreacord
    Options
    50/50.
  • Natley
    Natley Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Primarily the dumper - except my first love. I let that f*cker dump me three times before I pulled my head out of my *kitten*.

haha, exactly the same with me!!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    5 boyfriends, technically.
    2 dumper.
    2 dumpee.
    1 still going.
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Usually it's an even split.... but they never really go away completely. I pretty much have remained friends.. sorta... except my ex-husband. I dumped his *kitten* and was glad to be rid of him.
  • jennifer282000
    jennifer282000 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Been with the same guy since 7th grade..so Neither one of the 2
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    bout a 50/50 split
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Not that I have had many relationships but I usually dump them and don't do second chances. Except once and he broke up with me to my face.... by text. And stupidly I went out with him again and he broke up with me by text again but no to my face.:ohwell:
  • SeptemberHalloween
    Options
    I was the dumper in my old relationship, out with the old and... still waiting for the new!
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I was dumped once when I was 16. Since then I've left a trail of carnage in my wake. It's not my fault no one can live up to my unrealistic expectations. ;) ha. .
  • BoxOfficeTroll
    BoxOfficeTroll Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Dumpee. Dangit! But, I'll admit I have a track record of picking horrible jerks.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I've had two long relationships and I was the dumper but when it comes to the dating or shorter relationships its been pretty even or mutual at times.
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Mutual decision on one occasion. On the other occasion I was the one that did the dumping, but mainly because he was an *kitten* and doesnt know how to treat people right, so I just got in there and did it first before he could dump me or continue to treat me horribily for no reason at all.
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I was the dumpee and I just haven't been able to get close to another girl since..
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I was the dumper once...all other times I was the dumpee. Dumped for someone else...everytime. :sad:
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    Most of the time, I do the dumping, though the select times I didn't, they completely broke my heart.

It is what I was gonna say
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i'm 50/50 so far
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    In general, the dumper. I've been on the other end too, and that really makes someone feel like a bag of *kitten*. Nowadays I'm just staying away from the whole thing. I'm married to Richard Simmons.
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Dumper, I always seemed to pick guys who cheat.
  • StephShuttle
    StephShuttle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Usually I'm the dumper, but the only one that has ever counted made me the dumpee :(
    At least it kick started my first leg of weight loss! I will be positive about it!
  • MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm almost always the dumpee...but been the dumper a couple times. I can't seem to let my walls down