Favourite way to eat fish?

Options
WHat's your favourite type of fish, or way to cook fish? I'd love more ideas :)

My favourite fish is probably salmon, so yummy :)

Replies

• pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Blue claw Crab, Crab cakes, Shrimp, Lobster.

Cook them in a red tomato sauce. Well, not the crab cakes. Bake them in the oven.

Or put a drop, teaspoon, of olive oil in a pan with garlic and parsley and red pepper. Sautee that and throw the shrimp in for 7 minutes. Awesome.
  • dwtouch4
    Options
    Favorite way to eat fish: Sushi

Favorite Fish: Tuna, Salmon, Flounder, Tilapia, Swordfish
  • NaiaNZ
    NaiaNZ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Lightly coated in flour, and then cooked in a frypan with a bit of butter. Squeeze lemon on top - YUM!!!!!!
  • vivianahm
    vivianahm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Baked salmon, put it in the oven with a little salt and pepper, oregano and white wine. Don't overcook it... delicious!
  • jennifer282000
    jennifer282000 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    With a fork..lol I like baked Talapia with mushrooms and onions..
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Grilled tilapia lightly sprayed with Pam, rub on a sprinkle of paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, parsley. I usually eat this with brown rice and some fresh tomato or mango salsa.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    turn on your grill. pull out a sheet of tin foil. put some EVOO on it. put the tilapia on the EVOO. sprinkle generous amounts of dill and mrs. dash's original recipe on it. sometimes I add garlic as well. put tin foil on the grill. when you flip the fish, put the same seasoning on the other side. enjoy!
  • twildmann
    Options
    I like tilapia with butter and old bay....baked.
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    I love sushi and sashimi!!!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Found an amazing recipe for tilapia with a parmesan pasta... SO good!! I couple it with fresh steamed zucchini... and that's when I heard the angels! lol
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    Salmon- grilled.
    Or any type of sashimi!! Yum!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My favorite way to eat fish is to not eat it at all...yuck! lol

I really wish I liked it...lots of health benefits...but I just can't do it no matter how many times I try it.
  • livinafitlife
    livinafitlife Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    love tilipia, salmon and now I am on a halibut kick. (which I am eating tonight) Like a few other. baked with light seasoning. I lightly spray both side with pam and put lemon seasoning on the top and bake. I love sautee onions and mushrooms but also sometimes with steam fresh lightly sauced steam potatoes or something like that on the side.
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Salmon. Oh my goodness, salmon.

I like it grilled, baked, or smoked. I like it plain, with herbs, with citrus, with a lemon-butter-and-caper sauce (if I'm feeling decadent), with teriyaki sauce, and even with barbecue sauce in the summer. I also like it in sushi, and I'm having it in a mixed-veg salad tonight.

Halibut cheeks are also ridiculously delicious.

I've heard that freshwater trout is good, but I've yet to try it.
  • th2much
    th2much Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    We love fish in our house :)

I Love Trout & Salmon. my fav. way is to coat it with Indian spice mix along with ginger /garlic paste & cook it on grill or dh likes his salmon seasoned with salt black peppper & olive oil --covered with sauted spinach(along with garlic & little salt) and then grill !!!
  • ccarre81
    ccarre81 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    tuna loin... marinate for 30 minutes or so in soy sauce (diluted with water), lime, orange, garlic, ginger, scallions mashed in olive oil, and pepper. Then grill or pan fry on super hot surface for just a few minutes (should still be raw imside). Delicious with oysters on the half shell. Yummm...that will be my supper on sunday.
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Honey Ginger grilled salmon. Amazing!!

http://www.food.com/recipe/honey-ginger-grilled-salmon-13982
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I like easy so i batter mine with parmesan cheese and bake for 20 minutes, easy peasy suits me :D
  • msjamartin
    Options
    Cooked....as long as it is cooked I'm good.

That said - love salmon and halibut the best. Grilled or broiled with some lemon, dill, onion and taragon. I use a very small amount of butter some of the time as well. Yummmmmmmm!
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    turn on your grill. pull out a sheet of tin foil. put some EVOO on it. put the tilapia on the EVOO. sprinkle generous amounts of dill and mrs. dash's original recipe on it. sometimes I add garlic as well. put tin foil on the grill. when you flip the fish, put the same seasoning on the other side. enjoy!

That sounds PERFECT!