5'1-5'2 girls

Options

Replies

• moondust7
    moondust7 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    5'2". Goal is 114-115. 114 just b/c it would be fun to be below 115 LOL I'm currently 125 (+/- 2 lbs depending on the day... argh, if I could just get them to stay off and get below 123 this week that would be GREAT). I still look pretty poochy in the arms, butt and stomach, but am starting to get a little more toned. 10 lbs off and toned would be a good weight for me I think. I'm trying to get in better shape, with increased strength and muscles... biggest motivations are health and back pain mitigation, but I also really want to look great in my wedding dress (getting married in April!!!). Good luck ladies! :-D
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1. I thought I would look good at this weight (currently 131.5) but I can see I need to lose at least 10 more lbs. 120 is my goal weight now.

It is getting harder to lose for sure!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    5' 1 1/4", at my original goal wt of 125, but think I'd like to lose about 3 more lbs. First I'm concentrating on toning up though, so even if that causes me to gain a lb or two, that's ok, just wanna be tighter and smaller.
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    currently 140...would be thrilled in the 120s
  • equinegirl200
    equinegirl200 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Currently 5'1" and 147.5, 120-125 is the goal :)
  • clwatlington
    clwatlington Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal weight is 150. This a few is quite a few pounds more than what is recommended however I don't feel being in the120s is what is best for me.
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    I'm a little shorter than that- 5' 1/2 " and I started out thinking I'd hit the teens (like 115)
    I started @ 167 lbs.- lost approx. 45 lbs.
    I'm @ the low end of 120's now.

Changed my end goal for a variety of reasons- namely because I have learned MUCH about myself along the way
    and MAINTENANCE is the key element once I've lost the excess weight.
    I don't WANT to gain it back, and finding where I can maintain it with MY personal lifestyle
    has been the main factor.

As I got closer to my end goal, I calculated maintenance calories without ANY additional exercise
    and decided 1600 was very much do-able for me.
    ( I work in a very physical job, and getting to a gym is NOT feasible for me personally)
    I incorporate alternative forms of exercise- walking, jogging, exercise tapes, ect.

I also re-evaluated based on the clothing sizes- and where I live/my tastes in clothing styles.
    I don't personally want to be challenged to find pants smaller in the young girls' section,
    and I have too many leftover skin rolls to want to wear string bikinis.
    I'm NOT going to lose more weight and my next option would be to wear little girls' Hello Kitty underwear.
  • Caprica33
    Caprica33 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Height 5*2
    CW* 165
    First mini goal 155
    GW*140 and toned:wink:

I've lost 60lbs in the past 3 years. Gonna meet my goal by June 1, 2012. :wink:
  • jbarletta316
    Options
    I'm a litte over 5'1 and I currently weigh 145. I had a baby about 5 months ago and I want to lose all the baby weight plus what I put on before I became pregnant. I am shooting for 125.
  • oawalton
    Options
    I am 5'1 and currently 229 lbs. My goal weight is 130 and toned.
  • twahaa
    Options
    Lose the weight i piled on in my office job 3 years ago.
    Be more healthy for when I'm ready to have a baby
    (oh and look and feel better about myself)
  • sarah1783
    Options
    Somewhere in the 130's! When I get there I'll see what feels good. :)
  • I was down to 130 back in 2010 but so much crap happened to me in 2011 that I ended up gaining some of my weight back. My goal is to go back to being 130, preferably by May because I'm going on a cruise.
  • kidrobot3
    kidrobot3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is being 105 lbs again. I was tone and felt good in my clothes (size 2).
  • theroadto100
    theroadto100 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    115-120 would be ideal.
  • Yvette711
    Yvette711 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want to be 130 for my 50th birthday in July. I gained 30 pounds in the last three years and need to get this weight off so I can feel good again.
  • aelarek
    aelarek Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5". My goal is to get down to 100. Lol.
  • Lucyk00
    Lucyk00 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    110-120. I feel great at 115.
  • sherry9300
    sherry9300 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    130!
  • speedmuffin
    Options
    I know it's really low: 110, but I'm a runner and need to keep it down :p
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!