5'1-5'2 girls

Options

Replies

• daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1. I'm glad to see several 135-140 goals. That is attainable for me I think. I have 25-30 to go!!
  • StephShuttle
    StephShuttle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and I'm aiming 110. I know that quite low but I've never been that low so I'm just curios to see what I look/ feel like.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    in 5'1'' and i started out @ 180, my highest being 198..i am currently @ 127 wearing a size 8 pants..my goal is to be @ 115-120 so a 6 (?) pant
  • mrsbrightside4
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 144 pounds right now. I started at 210 last year. I'd love to get to 120, I really would love to be lower than that, but we'll see. Toned, of course. :)
  • Noneypoo
    Options
    5'1 and I would like to be in the 140lb range.

16071734.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • hannahjomedley
    Options
    I am 5 ft tall and I am currently reaching 110. Which doesnt sound like alot, but as you all probably know, weight shows up bad on petite women. Which sucks, because everything on my body is skinny except for my stomach. I have been doing really good, keeping track of my calories and working out twice a day. Sometimes I slip up, like today (which I gorged myself in eating half a bag of goldfish....bad I know). I'm just waiting for these results..my goal weight would be 101 or 102. I want to wear a bikini this summer, like I did last summer, before I gained all this weight. Some things I have learned while on this journey are that salads have become my bestfriend. A cup of chopped up iceberg lettuce is only 10 calories! and adding 1/4 a cup of chopped up cucumbers and 1/4 a cup of chopped up tomatoes only adds about 15 more calories. It's one of my favorite meals, and if you want to add salad dressing, just follow the serving amount on the back and cut it in half, (also cut the calories in half). I have the problem with over eating, and this has helped with so much because I can eat alot of salad without gaining alot of weight. The toughest part I would have to say about all of this, is staying on track. Remember, that chocolate chip cookie might look good now, but aftfer 1 you'll want another and another and another. Try having self control, and keep in mind that if you eat poopy foods, then you'll feel poopy. Anyone is welcome to add me, I need all the support I can get. My family tries their best, but sometimes they think I am crazy. Haha :)
  • cupotee
    cupotee Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Size: 0-2
    Weight: 100-110
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    5'1
    short term: 165
    long term: 125

right now 200...a looonnng waaay to go
  • whoaeyekneex3
    Options
    110 :)
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to get down to 140. Then I want to get down to 125-130 and be really toned.

^ This
  • gloria_bennett
    gloria_bennett Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    At this moment I just want to get to 150 but my goal would be between 125-135.
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    I have the problem with over eating,

i have this problem also

i can only eat so much salad

when i exercise i crave protein or carbs

i weigh 200lbs right now and i am only 5'1
  • eware13
    eware13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want to get to 130 and be a size 6 or 8. I think I would be very happy there and most importantly HEALTHY!
  • eware13
    eware13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    lisa28115
    You CAN do it--and that's the important thing.
  • runnerchick69
    runnerchick69 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I love reading about other peoples goals! As someone who has reached their goal I know how exciting it is to hit each one. Along the way I kept setting goals until I ended up where my body decided it needed to be :wink: I started out at 230 pounds and a size 20, now I'm at 130 pounds and a size 1. I am 5'2 so for many 130 sounds like a lot but being a runner has helped me to build some major muscle in my lower half, muscle above the waist is compliments of my trainer LOL I had a hard time accepting that number, thinking that I should be less and in fact I have had people almost call me a liar when they hear what I weigh and my size! Now I am at peace with my body and my weight. I still count calories and log them daily, it is my way to control myself and keep the weight off. Keep setting those goals and if anyone ever needs a little help just let me know :smile:
  • kittyninja
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I would LOVE to be 100 lbs after this fat-loss phase... but after that, when I start focusing on building muscle, I doubt I'll care what the scale says as long as my bodyfat percentage and appearance is where I want it to be :)
  • melmist
    Options
    I'm 5'1 1/2 and currently weigh 139.6. I'm currently in size 8 pants and medium tops . My chest has gotten big since I've put on weight. Some people might say "yeah you," but when your boobs hurt it isn't sexy. My goal is 115-and in shape. I don't want to be skinny-I want to be toned. I weighed 98 pounds when I graduated high school (too little) and got back down to 114 after both my kids. Feel free to add me-love seeing others meet their goals!
  • Redgal56
    Redgal56 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    size 6!
  • AllensWife1111
    AllensWife1111 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in the 130s.
    However, my husband may prefer me in the 140s range. He prefers some curves. :)
    I guess we'll have to wait and see when I get that far. :)
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    5'2 3/4''--100-105. I'm about 105-106 right now. I used to weigh 183, though. I don't think 100 is too low if you are doing things the right way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!