I want to be able to..

Options

Replies

• mparsons2000
    Options
    Go to the beach on my 10 year wedding anniversary and not be embarrassed of my big ol' gut hanging out!
  • getalife9353
    getalife9353 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    skydive and rock climb. I'm sure I will think of a couple of more as I go.
  • TheHorribleBlob
    TheHorribleBlob Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to jump on someone's back without their spine snapping in two!
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I want to ride an ostrich. The weight limit is 160. I will get there someday.
  • ImaLadyBiker
    Options
    Don't hate me because I'm at my goal, but here are some things I can do that I couldn't before...

Tie my shoe in the middle, not on the side because I was too fat.
    Wear boots that zip up, because my calves used to be too big.
    Bound up a flight of stairs, two at a time.
    Steal clothes from my teenager's closet.
    Have my husband's arms wrap all the way around me.

My goal is to run my first Sprint Triathlon. I'm in training now, and am going to do it this summer!!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I want to rip my shirt off... in public... for no reason... and have people want to look rather than shield their eyes :laugh:
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Be able to take my son for a run. He's autistic and loves to run but I'm too fat and slow to keep up with him so he has to walk :-(
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Fly and breathe underwater.

What's your weight loss regimen looking like? Hit me up when you accomplish this. We're gonna have to trade a few tips and secrets.

I want to be able to wear a bra---any bra at all that wont make my boobs in the back look bigger than the ones in the front.
  • jworb
    jworb Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    wear a swimsuit in public
    wear shorts
    run with my dogs
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Out run zombies and beat the living *kitten* out of the f*ckheads in anime club.
    And do it all naked.
  • Levity14
    Levity14 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wear a pair of jeans and tank top without any muffin top.
    Look fabulous in a bathing suit.
    Be healthy and strong in my finshline photo upon completing my first marathon LOL!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    I want to rip my shirt off... in public... for no reason... and have people want to look rather than shield their eyes :laugh:

OMG!! I want to do this too! We should do this together!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options

Deal! I'll meet you half way somewhere in Asia and we can completely freak out the tiny locals! :bigsmile:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

Deal! I'll meet you half way somewhere in Asia and we can completely freak out the tiny locals! :bigsmile:

YES!! I love freaking out Asians! I have some Asian friends and they're so awkward, so showing them my titt-ehs would really freak them out and make me laugh.
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    -do a pull-up
    -have a very healthy pregnancy (much unlike last one) where I gain 25-35 pounds only & continue to grow muscle,
  • mcneesbit65
    Options
    I want to be able to wear BOOTS so stupid I know but I want to wear dang boots (not cowboy boots)

I know how you feel. I just want to be able to wear some rain boots or calf-high boots for once. My calves are too big for them now. I also want to be able to wear a bikini for the first time, and not worry of I'll fit into the seats at an amusement park.
  • shangrila3
    Options
    I'm with you on this one.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    CROWDSURF!! Without hurting anybody and naked. Everything must be done naked.
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    1. Do unassisted Pull ups!
    2. Hand stand push press!
    3. Climb mt. Fuji
    4. Short skirt Long jacket
  • Mommy2boys1girl
    Mommy2boys1girl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I want to dust off my old rock climbing gear and tackle a huge climb without feeling like I want to turn and run in the other direction!

I want my husband to see me for the first time, as I have been, and know I will be again...