Who is a truly beautiful woman? (Post pictures!)

Options

Replies

• KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    My Angel... Verity Belle

verityanddolphin-1.jpg
  • xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of beautiful girls in the world, but beauty is only skin deep.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else get sad and jealous when they see these pictures? I feel that there are so many pretty women in the world and I wish I could look like them. Whenever I complain about not being as pretty as other girls my bf always tells me that all those women spend hours and hours on the way they look every day. I rarely have time to put on any makeup in the morning. I just wish that I could wake up and be as beautiful as all these women.

Its hard to see yourself objectively I guess. Whenever I receive compliments I always assume they're just lying or trying to make me feel better. I never see what they see.
    Not jealous, just resigned.
    I have a pointy chin and a small mouth and a ton of freckles - that's my lot in life and it's never going to change, but even though I'll never be beautiful by society's standards, my family loves me and I think I am kind and compassionate, which is better than pretty anyway.
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    CoryIda- Hate to break it to you girl, but you are gorgeous! So, no resignation for you :)
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I have a pointy chin and a small mouth and a ton of freckles - that's my lot in life and it's never going to change, but even though I'll never be beautiful by society's standards, my family loves me and I think I am kind and compassionate, which is better than pretty anyway.

If you only knew how sexy freckles are lol, and your chin is normal
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm with Carl...
    but I wouldn't complain if Scarlett and Queen Latifah were on my Friends List, too.
    Given the opportunity, I'd meet some of the people on my friends list in a heartbeat without even considering rubbing shoulders with any stars that I admire.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Have you seen my friends list? All the women I have had the pleasure of associating with here on MFP are beautiful each in their own right. If only I had the time to post all their pictures, though, at least their main ones you can see. Take a little browse if you need to see some beauty. I promise you'll find it.

Oh, best part: None of them have been Photoshopped (that I am aware of).
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Freckles make me giggle.... my partners back and arms are covered in them... love...

Also i love inperfections in people, striking noses, crooked teeth...
  • commonly_unique
    Options
    <--- That girl, over there, to the left. Beautiful on the inside AND out! Sexy and I know it!
  • MrCaleb
    Options
    My wife is the truly the most beautiful woman to me. To be able to put up with my and raise our 2 boys, she is amazing! Too bad she won't let me post her picture.
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options

This girl, I forgot her name!! o_O

uoprc.jpg

Michelle Trachtenburg!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all of the lovely ladies on my friends list. Special kudos to ElleOQuent, who could probably kick my butt with one hand tied behind her back, and NeuroticVirgo, who is just gorgeous and keeps on picking herself up and dusting herself off and keeping on keeping on no matter what happens - perseverance is ALWAYS beautiful!

:blushing: Thank you, Cory.

Rest assured, I'd never kick your butt -- you're much too wonderful. :heart:

Elle makes me swoon :love:
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    041311-sarah-michelle-gellar13.jpg

Sarah Michelle Gellar!
  • rutkowsm
    rutkowsm Posts: 43 Member
    Options

I know exactly how you feel, but I feel compelled to remind you that you're very pretty! I agree that kind and compassionate are definitely some of the best qualities you can have as a person, but you're pretty too.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    390327_322909391068625_100000487011618_1397900_877886997_n.jpg

ME!!!!!!

I love love love your hair. So pretty!!!!
  • LesleeAH
    Options
    <--- It took me a long time to accept that I, like every other woman, is beautiful in their own way.

But otherwise, I adore Natalie Portman!
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else get sad and jealous when they see these pictures? I feel that there are so many pretty women in the world and I wish I could look like them. Whenever I complain about not being as pretty as other girls my bf always tells me that all those women spend hours and hours on the way they look every day. I rarely have time to put on any makeup in the morning. I just wish that I could wake up and be as beautiful as all these women.

Its hard to see yourself objectively I guess. Whenever I receive compliments I always assume they're just lying or trying to make me feel better. I never see what they see.

No, you know, beauty is subjective, they're pretty, but so is everyone! I mean once you're the best version of yourself you can be, you're the only person out there who is that person. How can you beat that???
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    041311-sarah-michelle-gellar13.jpg

Sarah Michelle Gellar!

yay! she's my doppleganger lol
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for all of you who are getting offended by the pictures and opinions. I did ask for opinions on inner and outer beauty, though.. and all of you are beautiful. I think I am beautiful too. Please don't get offended by these posts. It's just for fun.
  • Juliette320
    Juliette320 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< I'm beautiful, and it took me a long te to see it.

Celebrity that I think is gorgeous, shakira (: no one ever mentions her, but she is so lovely!