This is what 10 pounds looks like (pics)

Options

Replies

• ladybb7
    ladybb7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl you look great! I was curious how tall you are? I also have trouble when I start feeling good, and have never gotten below 160 in my adult life. I am 5'8.5" so I get to the "healthy" BMI range and lose track. Thus I am up 20+ once again. I recommitted on Saturday with turbofire and healthy eating. I would love to look as great as you do 1 month from now!

-Hannah

I'm 5'7", my problem is that when the weight slows down I just tell myself it's not going to go any lower, or my gained confidence convinces me that it's ok not to track. Now I've learned that lesson a few too many times, and honestly, I don't feel restricted. I've been eating everything that I've wanted, I've just made healthier versions... I've done the whole low-carb thing before and let me tell you this is MUCH better!! I actually enjoy food!! I made a goal to track on MFP every day until I go back home this summer, so I track everything even if I blow my goals or not. Good luck!!
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    very nice!
  • marbit
    marbit Posts: 108
    Options
    Wow you're 10 pound loss looks so much better than my 10 pound loss! Congratulatins, you look great! You can totally see the difference!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Great job you look great!
  • LuaLiz
    LuaLiz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    you rock!!! you're looking fab!
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    So I re-comited to MFP 1 month ago. My goal is to lose 32 pounds in 6 months. On my one month anniversary I am down 10 pounds and 8 inches (W-4, B-2, H-2). I have been living my life normally, but tracking everything I eat and trying to make healthy choices along the way. I have "splurged" on an average of once a week, but am usually trying to stick between 1200-1350 net cals. I have been going Jillian Michaels "ripped in 30" every other day so I've only completed levels 1 and 2 this month and have started level 3 today.

I wanted to post this now because this is when I usually start to feel good and slack, eventually leading me to make unhealthy choices. From my experience, the pounds come off slower for me at this point and I've never been below 167 in my adult life. I hope by seeing these pics it will motivate me and maybe someone else not to give up on their journey. Right now I'm feeling positive and happy to keep progressing until I reach my goal :)

My diary is public so you take a look and see what has been working for me so far :)

182.jpg

172.jpg
    Great job. You don't look like 172.
  • jbourbonnais
    Options
    Good for you...and thank you for the motivation! :smile:
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    you look great! looks like ripped is definitely working for you! I cant wait to start it!
  • hannahsmom16
    hannahsmom16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I am Inspired!!:bigsmile:
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    What a difference. Great job!

How do you during the day w/ hunger? Do you find that eating smaller amounts earlier in the day keeps you satisfied or more hungry, just curious.
  • NicoleSchimmel
    NicoleSchimmel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. It's good motivation. I've lost 9 lbs so far, but I don't notice a difference. My husband and a few co-workers say they notice, but I don't. It's difficult to keep going when you don't notice the change. You posting this is making me think that I have lost weight, and just not noticed it.

Keep it up :)
  • TinaG72
    Options
    congrats!! keep waiting for the day i actually "notice" a difference. I'm down 10lbs since Jan. 2 and haven't really noticed too much of a change.
  • ashhills
    ashhills Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm a little jealous because I've lost almost ten and I cannot see a single change. Might be to do with the fact I'm very tall though

Can I ask how tall you are? I am also tall, and people have a hard time believing me when I tell them how much I weigh. ;)
  • peacefulwhisper
    peacefulwhisper Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I agree with a day off. Dr.Ozz actually recommends it and people who have a cheat day a week loose more weight.
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm a little jealous because I've lost almost ten and I cannot see a single change. Might be to do with the fact I'm very tall though

Can I ask how tall you are? I am also tall, and people have a hard time believing me when I tell them how much I weigh. ;)

I was about to ask if this gal is over 7 feet tall because she looks fabulous! I can't believe those are your numbers! Keep up the good work!
  • BrandyontheRun
    BrandyontheRun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome difference!!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Wow it looks like you've lost more than 10 lbs, that's great, good job :drinker:
  • KIMBERLYJADE1968
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement, good job :)
  • lxymthw
    lxymthw Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    WOW! What awesome results!!!!
  • ladybb7
    ladybb7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    What a difference. Great job!

How do you during the day w/ hunger? Do you find that eating smaller amounts earlier in the day keeps you satisfied or more hungry, just curious.

I felt a bit hungry the first couple of days but then I got over it. I try to eat more healthy foods that are lower in cal to keep me feeling fuller longer.... :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!