Ladies.......need some cute workout clothes

Options

Replies

• Chinita00
    Options
    Lot's of Great Information... Thank you for posting this topic

For the reasons of Money being tight and my need of feeling good about what I wear Target Clearence and Old Navy Love their deals!!
    I have a Champion Outlet close by as well

I must say after reading this thread I will lose weight save up and hit up some these help websites!!

:flowerforyou:
  • mkcushanick
    Options
    Victoria's Secrets has some great jog bras and I also love their yoga pants....they wash well and don't shrink. :)
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    JCPennys actually has some cute workout gear right now! I know! who would've thought! lol

There are some pants that have little pockets with zippers for keys or a little ipod, and there are some sport tanks that also have the same. The online website doesnt do the clothes justice. I went to actual store and I went crazey! Decent prices. Tank $17 and up WorkoutJacket/Sweaters $30 and up and Pants/Yoga pants $25 and up.

Not bad if you ask me.

Enjoy!!!!

P.S. Look for printable coupons online for more discounts!

I love JC Penney as well. They are cute and I have a pair of capris that have a zipper pocket on the waistband in the back. Great size to put an ipod or cellphone in.

I love those too!!! I have the yellow and grey coordinating pair!!!

P.S. JCPenny actually has some sports tanks for like $5 bucks right now if you have heavier bust. Think they had only XL or XXL left!! Seriously $5 Bucks! You cant beat that!!

Here is the Link: http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=1d074e8&DeptID=73298&CatID=73299&SO=0&SelDim=4294957900~&CatSel=4294944266|activewear&NOffset=0&Ne=4294957900+29+3+8+1031&x5view=1&N=4294944266&Nao=0&PSO=0&bcCat=3&CmCatId=73298|73299&sa=1

Here is the one with MP3 holder http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=1cd1312&DeptID=73298&CatID=73299&SO=1&SelDim=4294957900~&CatSel=4294944266|activewear&NOffset=0&Ne=4294957900+29+3+8+1031&x5view=1&shopperType=G&N=4294944266&Nao=21&PSO=1&bcCat=3&CmCatId=73298|73299&sa=1
  • vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Danskin at Walmart has a top for $13 that fits my ipod, maybe it'll fit your phone.
  • Jamie320
    Options
    I buy all my work-out wear from Athleta.com (owned by Gap). They have tons of clothes for all different types of physical activity ranging from low-high impact. Also, the best part is they carry extended sizes in almost everything: including: tall, petite, and plus sizes!
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I have stuff from WalMart, Target, Sports Authority, ****s and more, but I'd love to get some stuff from Athleta. I just can't afford it right now, but when I get to goal I will have an outfit from there!!!
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Love Moving Comfort also! I can't wait to get some LuLu. I am obsessed with WO clothes!
  • daynahaley2
    daynahaley2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love all the products from Tonic, it is a canadian brand and they use the same fabric as Lulu lemon's original fabric. I like Tonic because they have cute details and the fabric doesn't get pilly.
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I buy mostly from Target. I try to do clearance section. Their bras are my favorite, I second the color selection. Try Marshall's or Ross, they usually have great name brand stuff for good deals.

I have a pair of purple and black capri, I also have a black and purple bar. I try to keep colors within the same theme so I am able to have some variety in my outfits.
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya. I have a closet full of expensive workout clothes and tend to wear my old navy the most.:happy:

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=77545
  • AlynnP1005
    Options
    Most of my pants are Lulu....I adore them, and they are worth every penny I spent on them. One pair is 4 years old, has been washed thousands of times, and still look as good as new. I live in my yoga pants and tights as I am a SAHM that takes kids in so its comfortable that way lol I also have some yoga pants and a skort from Costco that are really good. As for shirts, I like the Old Navy Active stuff...fits better and not as skin tight
  • Alphawolf02
    Options
    I love my workout clothes from walmart. They have a lot of different colors and varieties and they aren't too tight or too loose.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Old Navy does have some nice stuff.

Since I'm small on top, I dont' need much support. I usually get a 3-pack at Walmart for $10.

I love working out at home. We have several beachbody dvs. Honestly, I workout in my underwear and a sports bra and sneakers. I love it!!! TMI, I know.

^^this!

I have some "cute" workout clothes for when I go to Zumba class or whatever. But being that I basically live in yoga pants, I also have a ****-ton of those lol. But when I workout at home I am usually in just a sports bra and maybe some shorts or something. I don't like to get my clothes all sweaty and since I can close the windows and doors, why not just go for it!!
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I love Old Navy. You should get the armband for you phone. They have it on ebay for about $20. I just got one and it makes working out so much easier. I used to put my phone in my pocket but had problems with the headphones going all over the place. The armband solved this.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I usually just get whatever is going cheap on Amazon. Just got some walking boots for £20, a fleece for £8 and an outdoor jacket for £15, along with a top with built in support for £8 - I think. One thing I can't find are decent pants.

You can get some good brands on Amazon for cheap. Don't know if the same offer is worldwide but there is also an extra 20% off on top of the sale stuff.
  • darylinny
    Options
    I LOVE Oldnavy's active wear...especially the compression capris and fold over yoga pants. As for shirts, I get those from random sporting good store, my favorite so far are the Nike short or long sleeves with the stay dry material (I buy them when they are on sale). I hit Wal-mart too, they have a Danskin line that is inexpensive and relatively durable. I get my sports bras from there too. So far so good. Good luck finding stuff you like and works with you during your work out. There is nothing worse than tugging and rearranging your clothes while trying to maximize your workout routine.
  • jillkent12
    jillkent12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Old Navy or Target! Target hosts the Champion brand which has gotten great over the years! Bright colors, dry fit, pockets... it's all great! Old Navy has really great yoga pants, sports bras, and even winter running tights that warm up throughout your workout to keep you from freezing (it gets cold here in RI and I love working out outside!). Both are extremely affordable especially if you plan on losing weight. I love lulu but hate spending the money just to keep shedding the pounds and having to buy new clothes.

Good Luck!
  • dance_fit
    dance_fit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a target gal. They put champion sports bras on clearance all the time so I don't think I've ever paid full price for them.
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    Handsdown my favorite are Nike Legend regular fit capris. Comfy w/o underwear, they don't ride or move at all on me.