what's your fav at your desk snack

Options
Looking for some yummy healthy snacks for my 10 & 3 snack time.

What's your favorite?

Replies

• Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Blueberries at the moment
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Either fruit or Greek yogurt.
  • laurenkoszola
    laurenkoszola Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I love chips ahoy 100 cal packs. they r delish. otherwise its emerald almond 100 cal packs
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Let me start off by saying I have a lot.
    My faves and current ones right now are:

-Power Crunch Protein Bars (They're like a buck and some change at Wal Mart) ..low sugar too
    -Kashi Go Lean Crunch! Honey Almond Flax
    -Ocean Spray Variety Snack Pack
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Sugar Snap Peas in that convienent little bag, almonds, cheese sticks, dried fruit....um, and I was totally naughty and had some Reese's Dark. mmmmm....
  • Malozing0809
    Malozing0809 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I like sliced apples with peanut butter or a cup of popcorn for my snacks.
  • Robinludell
    Robinludell Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Love the IDEAS...keep em coming!!
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Dried Cranberries and Cocoa Roasted Almonds
  • jpoulsen2
    jpoulsen2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    love having an afternoon luna bar - gives me an extra kick of protein, vitamins, etc. and is filling and delicious. also has a ton of calcium which I am always short on, so this is great too!
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    banana in the morning, fiber one brownie in the afternoon....nothing like some dark chocolate for the 3:00 slump
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    banana and skippy natural peanut butter with honey. The PB is high in cals but it sticks with me. I normally have a large-ish banana (about 100 grams) and half a serving of PB (16 grams). That is around just about 200 calories of yummy!

and yes, I have a kitchen scale at my desk. My co-workers look at we odd, but oh well!
  • softwind
    softwind Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    popcorn
    apple and string cheese
    crackers and RF peanut butter
  • Funright55
    Options
    -A Gala or Golden Delicious apple... Apples are quite filling :)
    -I had been eating natural whole almonds, but my bag is too big, and I have a hard time stopping when I start. I might try and get those 100 cal bags that someone above mentioned
    -oats & honey granola bar
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    clementine tangerines, baby carrots, thomas bagel thin with laughing cow cheese spread, and string cheese to name a few.
  • alvabang
    Options
    Carrots dipped in peanut butter!!! Yummy!!!
  • amsandin
    amsandin Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Rold Gold Honey Wheat Pretzel Twists for my 10am snack and YORK Peppermint pieces for my afternoon snack. I know that sounds bad but 25 pieces is only 85 cals, it's great for a little sugar rush to help me through to end of day.
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    hummus with carrots, celery, cucumber, etc...
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    cuties
    banana
    carrots with hummus
  • manda1028
    Options
    lol i just had tuna and used celery to scoop it with .. it was good, idk if other people enjoyed the tuna smell.. lol no i have my own office so no one smelled it, it was good and filling, pudding cups are good when you crave sweets, wasabi soy sauce almonds are always great :) & fresh pears!
  • darylinny
    Options
    Special K fruit bar (I could be addicted to them), Kellogg's nutrigrain bars, pantry size Rice Crispy Treats, Snackwell bars...almonds, peanuts (portioned out or I'd eat the whole bag), grapes, a piece of fruit ...the list goes on....whatever I pick I usually have it with hot tea as well. I am a "dunker" and since I can't dunk chocolate chip cookies in milk any more, this is the next best thing!