160+ pounds down, and counting!

Options
Hey! My name is Niki. I wanted to post these pictuers as possible inspiration to others that were/are in the same boat. Im 5'5'', and here are my before and after pictures.

408118_10150655402931349_503511348_11176989_155433270_n.jpg
This is the most recent picture that was taken several days ago, after a 2 mile run. In this picture I am weighing in at 228. This was a high eye opener as to what I really look like, because as some of you can probably understand, losing a signifigant amount of weight can have some effects on your mind in the sense that its hard to know what you really look like.

dress.jpg
This is a before and after picture, the before was taken at my heaviest of several pounds shy of 400!!! The other was taken a couple weeks ago, rocking a cute dress I couldnt ever have imagined wearing.

face.jpg
And here is a face before an after.

Pretty mind blowing.

Replies

• StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • asherby85
    Options
    Hey! My name is Niki. I wanted to post these pictuers as possible inspiration to others that were/are in the same boat. Im 5'5'', and here are my before and after pictures.

408118_10150655402931349_503511348_11176989_155433270_n.jpg
    This is the most recent picture that was taken several days ago, after a 2 mile run. In this picture I am weighing in at 228. This was a high eye opener as to what I really look like, because as some of you can probably understand, losing a signifigant amount of weight can have some effects on your mind in the sense that its hard to know what you really look like.

dress.jpg
    This is a before and after picture, the before was taken at my heaviest of several pounds shy of 400!!! The other was taken a couple weeks ago, rocking a cute dress I couldnt ever have imagined wearing.

face.jpg
    And here is a face before an after.

Pretty mind blowing.

Way to go girl! You look amazing and are such an inspiration!!

btw I changed all the IMG to img so your images would show.
  • nikimec
    nikimec Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for fixing those!! :)
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    You look fab and I love the Star Wars t-shirt!
  • jenlee_74
    Options
    That's Friggin' Awesome. Good job!
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    U look AWESOME! :)
  • madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and so happy (I notice that in so many of the before and afters).

Great work.
  • magikfairygirl
    Options
    You look fantastic! And you truly are an inspiration!!
  • donthatethesexyme
    Options
    Wow this is pretty mind blowing! You've done amazing! Keep on rocking girlie! :drinker:
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I totally understand what you mean...it's very hard for our minds to adjust. You look way beautiful though. Keep taking these before and afters so you can see your awesome progress! Amazing work :)
  • Alinabearsmom
    Options
    Amazing.. thank you for sharing!!! you were beautiful then and super hot now! ;) GREAT job!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is very inspirational!!! Good for you...thanks for sharing.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's very nice! You look super.:smile:
  • lunchgirlie
    lunchgirlie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Almost like a different person!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Wow you look like a different person. Well done you look georgous :-)
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Thankyou for sharing those pictures you look GREAT AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL!! You should be soooo very proud xxx
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look amazing! :noway:
    Well done!:flowerforyou:
  • LeenLeGrys
    Options
    Great job! :) Your hard work is paying off!!! Awesome!
  • mrsred79
    Options
    Holy moly, girlfriend...you're smokin'!! Congrats on the amazing loss!
  • silkii_locks
    Options
    You look wonderful!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!