KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)

Options

Replies

• ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Have a look at this! It'll give you all the calories in each menu item. KFC is not as bad as I imagined.

http://www.kfc.com/nutrition/pdf/kfc_nutrition.pdf
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Can't believe your US KFCs sell Mash! Seems totally weird. It's all fries over here.
  • Tinyt123
    Options
    It's your son's birthday. I say enjoy..........and maybe do a little exercise after.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    On the rare occasion that I eat there it is either grilled chicken or original recipe with skin removed with corn on the cob & green beans.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Have a look at this! It'll give you all the calories in each menu item. KFC is not as bad as I imagined.

http://www.kfc.com/nutrition/pdf/kfc_nutrition.pdf

Yep! :bigsmile:
  • kaleber
    kaleber Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Eat before you go

Totally agree.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Cals aren't too bad at KFC, but remember the food is still packed with other not so pleasant things.

I like a double down once in a while... massive chunk of tasty protein there :happy:
  • prestonmay
    prestonmay Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    KFC is not as bad as most places.... Grilled Breast is full of Protein and has the least fat there
  • walkinmydoxies
    Options
    Grilled chicken double green beans :smile:
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Have a night off, eat some hot wings.

Sorry, but I love fried chicken, LOVE it.
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    a cup of water with ice

:laugh:
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    grilled breast - green beans - corn on the cob -- by pass the biscuit... it not bad in any of the areas!!!
  • nutandbutter
    Options
    Just went there last night. Had 1/2 cup of coleslaw (I love their coleslaw) and 2 grilled chicken breasts. I removed the skin on the chicken because I wanted ice cream and a reese's pb heart later. You can make nearly anything fit your macros.
  • hlshubert
    Options
    I say - no to KFC - they buy from companies that don't take care of the chickens! Besides really, nothing very healthy there, except maybe the green beans. Happy Birthday though!
  • tabbychiro
    tabbychiro Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken double green beans :smile:

yup
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous of those of you with KFC that still serves green beans. Our hasn't in about a year. GGrrrr
  • QBass
    QBass Posts: 14
    Options

DoubleDown..

Serious. :)

This man knows of what he speaks! If your local KFC has it, get the Grilled Double Down.
  • vilardip1
    Options
    the grilled chicken is actually very good...had 4 drumsticks as a snack yesterday
  • wvbuckeye
    Options
    There is a trick to it as well. Always start with veggies portion if ordered first. Then, eat protein portion of the meal. Then the goodies(if you ordered any) last. Stop when you no longer feel hungry(tuff part). No matter what, be mindful of calorie content. Enjoy though and have fun!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Go to their website & check out the nutrition facts...