Replies

• Mels22
    Mels22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow well done
  • carrollel
    carrollel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I especially like how in the "before" you were only able to cover your face using a wide pentagon whereas in the "after" you can cover your face using a more elongated pentagon. NICE! :wink:

LOL.
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I especially like how in the "before" you were only able to cover your face using a wide pentagon whereas in the "after" you can cover your face using a more elongated pentagon. NICE! :wink:

XD I didn't even notice I did that. LOL I knew I picked different shapes, though xD
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    nice results!!
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Im on day two right now! I have a bit more inches to lose than you did, but it is great motivation to see the results. Thank you for posting!
    How much weight/inches did you lose?
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Im on day two right now! I have a bit more inches to lose than you did, but it is great motivation to see the results. Thank you for posting!
    How much weight/inches did you lose?

2 lbs and 5.8 inches :)
  • ErinBEW
    ErinBEW Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of 30DS, myself, and am already seeing definition in my abs, legs and thighs. You have motivated me to keep on chugging along with it. :)
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    awesome work! keep it up~!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!