Do they make work out underwear?

Options
Seriously. I am so sick of wedgies, or my underwear falling down, or partially riding up. Do they make work-out underwear?

Replies

• Goalsforsusie
    Goalsforsusie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    OMG, I was just thinking that same thing today!!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Go commando.
  • karley511
    karley511 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Seriously just thinking this at the gym tonight!~
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Go commando.

That's what I do.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I wear mine a little tight to hold everything in place. I'm sure they do make something they charge more for...I just don't buy it.
  • teresastrowz46
    teresastrowz46 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i've been wondering this too!!! please someone give us an answer! i've gotten to the point where i'm ready to quit wearing underwear at all!! (gross right?) i feel so bad for the ladies behind me at zumba cuz i'm CONSTANTLY pullin at my undies!!
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I've heard Lululemon (I believe that's the correct spelling) does. It can be pricey though, as it is designer sportswear.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Yes-- thongs.

If it starts in your butt, it can't ride up, can it? That may sound like terrible logic, but if you steer away from G-strings and go more for what Victoria Secret sometimes calls a T-back (it is thicker back there) in cotton (I like the lace waist cotton ones) they are actually very comfy and totally invisible under even running tights.

I've seen women wearing the "seamless" underwear with their yoga pants or workout tights, and you can always tell. Nothing is truly invisible under tight pants, though my own personal experience.
  • heykatieben
    heykatieben Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    They make running shorts that have underwear built in so it doesn't ride up. That's what I use, I love it. :) Go to a running store.
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Lingerie ;) lol
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    http://www.hanes.com/clothing/bikinis/hanes-womens-sporty-string-bikini-panties-3-pack
    They aren't super cute but they are comfortable, don't give wedgies and don't fall down if you buy the right size. These are the perfect underwear for workouts no matter what short/pants you wear.
  • stwalsh226
    Options
    I've seen stuff on the Under Armour website, but I don't know anything about it.
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Jockey "boy shorts"
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Lingerie ;) lol

Why, is that what you wear to workout? LOL!!!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    This has to be going thru every woman's mind!!! I complain about this at least a couple times a week, I try all different pairs, but nothing stays put!! I think that commando or the running shorts with built in ones may be the only answer!!
  • danapellerin
    danapellerin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Under Armour is the way to go. Stays cool, wicks the sweat away, and doesn't bunch up.
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I hope so! I always seem to get wedgies when I wear my boxers during karate. Either wedgies, or them falling down every so slowly xD TMI?
  • leanmachinedream
    Options
    I don't like the way my lady bits feel when I'm commando and if they're too tight I chafe! Lol. I'll have to try boy shorts. Something with lyrca or whatever it's called.
  • Hollybot
    Hollybot Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Yes-- thongs.

If it starts in your butt, it can't ride up, can it? That may sound like terrible logic, but if you steer away from G-strings and go more for what Victoria Secret sometimes calls a T-back (it is thicker back there) in cotton (I like the lace waist cotton ones) they are actually very comfy and totally invisible under even running tights.

I've seen women wearing the "seamless" underwear with their yoga pants or workout tights, and you can always tell. Nothing is truly invisible under tight pants, though my own personal experience.

This
  • leanmachinedream
    Options
    I hope so! I always seem to get wedgies when I wear my boxers during karate. Either wedgies, or them falling down every so slowly xD TMI?

I hate that. I feel like everyone can see my *kitten* when that happens, or they can see that my underwear is falling and are secretly loling at me.