Day 14 30 Day Shred ('scuse the undies).

Options
13»

Replies

• Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Pictures don't lie, great work, please post 3rd and of course 4th week.

Thanks!

Thanks! I will post them when I get there :smile: hopefully I'll do it 30 times in 30 days. I've done it for 15 now without a break so it's looking good.
  • missclaxton
    missclaxton Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    completed day 1 of shred last night... even though it is light, i didnt realize how out of shape I am!!! can't wait to see the difference.. and there is definitely a difference from your photos!! congratulations, keep up the great work!!:flowerforyou:
  • leighjade87
    leighjade87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow that's fantastic! What an inspiration keep up the good work :)
  • LuAnnBreadPann
    Options
    Hello, I'm also doing this....every other day and think its great! You have a MASSIVE difference :) WELL DONE YOU!!!!

How are you finding going from Level 1 to Level 2? I am ready to move on but worried if its too hard I will get bored :-(
  • Werglum
    Options
    Hello, I'm also doing this....every other day and think its great! You have a MASSIVE difference :) WELL DONE YOU!!!!

How are you finding going from Level 1 to Level 2? I am ready to move on but worried if its too hard I will get bored :-(

I really like level 2! I like it way more than level 1, somehow it seems less boring, maybe you move around more or something?!? I'm just doing the modified versions of most things and still feeling the burn. I figure maybe I'll do it again some time and see if I can do the harder version.
  • LuAnnBreadPann
    Options

I really like level 2! I like it way more than level 1, somehow it seems less boring, maybe you move around more or something?!? I'm just doing the modified versions of most things and still feeling the burn. I figure maybe I'll do it again some time and see if I can do the harder version.

I will try level 2 already this weekend then and see how I get on :) I like level 1 and my endurance has improved dramitically since the first time I did it! I really enjoy it ... I think I'm just afriad of loosing motiviation! I'm only doing it every other day and using the days off for swimming or Zumba or just resting... so my results are not as dramatic as yours...but there is a definite difference! Can't believe your pictures after 14 days!! Fantastic!! :-D
  • cdnclovr
    cdnclovr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I found I didn't have any results with Level 1 despite feeling like I was going to die. I did 15 days at that level then went to level 2. I was kind of intimidated by what others had posted about L2 but I thought it was better than L1! Surprisingly, I can do a lot of the advanced moves but not with the planks. I'm also finding that I have measurable results with L2 (but not on the scale).

Lu Ann: Keep going and there are also Groups for the Shred that you can join too.

Werglum: Wicked job! I totally see a difference!
  • Werglum
    Options
    I've finished level 2 now!! I did take 2 days longer to finish it than anticipated (a combination of having two kids up all night one night, then a funeral another day). I'm a bit scared of starting level 3!!
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I am def. going to start this!!!congrats!
  • WendySue75
    WendySue75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    GREAT!!! This gives me new hope... I too am doing the 30 Day shred & getting discouraged because the scale is not going down... about ready to give up... but if this is true, you renew my hope.... thanks & keep up the great work!!!
  • montata
    Options
    great job.. keep it up
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You can see a big difference, great job! :flowerforyou: So you like the 30 day shred?
  • Werglum
    Options
    You can see a big difference, great job! :flowerforyou: So you like the 30 day shred?

I'm not sure if like is the right word :laugh: but I can do it! And I've been told the best exercise is the exercise that you do regularly so in that respect I do. It is my last day today so once I'm done I'll put up a final photo.
    The main reason that I can do the Shred is that it is about 30 minutes long (including getting changed!) and with little kids it is doable. My baby (almost 9 months) will sit through it and watch, she thinks all the jumping up and down is halarious :happy: and my 3 year old does the exercises too (it is quite funny, she copies what Jillian says, so I have two people telling me what to do!)
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING. I'm so going to start the videos again...I'm down to my last 20 or so lbs...and need to try something different...in addition to what I've been doing!!!!

Motivation to wake up early!!!!
  • bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great results! I am on day 14 and also felt the need to take pictures to compare. Isn't it great when you can see for yourself the changes that are happening? Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see the end results.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Def can tell a diff. I'm on day 10 today and I feel like my thighs are smaller, didn't measure but can tell by how my pants fit
  • Werglum
    Options
    Finished!! I posted a new topic: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/506156-i-finished-the-30-day-shred-with-photo if you want to see - although I think the big changes happened in the first two weeks :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!