Small Changes (With Photos)

Options
Right guys - so I took some photos 4 weeks ago..and I took some more just now..just wanted to show you guys the difference :-) From 4 weeks ago until now there has been 8 inch loss across the body and 7lbs lost :D

SideTimeline.jpg

TimeLine.jpg

The first photo in the above was in September last year, when I weighed 11st4lbs. I am now 9st 7lbs :-)

Replies

• GrahamBarwick
    Options
    well done, you look great :smile:
  • Marks281172
    Marks281172 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thats an amazing change in just 4 weeks Tiffani, well done :)

Sounds odd as your face isnt really in shot.. but you look younger.. if i had to guess the age of the first front on shot i would have said 28-30, the far right one id have guessed 18-20
  • SteveTries
    SteveTries Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    well done, those aren't small changes at all, you did great

:drinker:
  • TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Thats an amazing change in just 4 weeks Tiffani, well done :)

Sounds odd as your face isnt really in shot.. but you look younger.. if i had to guess the age of the first front on shot i would have said 28-30, the far right one id have guessed 18-20

No makeup - hair not brushed. Not loving the look of the face today (hence why not in photos lol) xx
  • Trinketona
    Options
    wow, congrats. thats a big change in only 4 weeks WTG!!!!!!!:happy:
  • jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wow you have a really great stomach!
  • beccah88
    beccah88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look great! :)

What exercises have you been doing? Your legs look amazing
  • Cara3023
    Options
    Well done you! x
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    amazing well done, u have put in a lot of hard work :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • TiffaniBarrett
    Options
    Ahhh thanks guys :-) xx
  • RedKH
    RedKH Posts: 58
    Options
    That's fantastic!! Also very inspiring for me! I'm currently 11st 9.5 and want to get back to 9.5st
    Do you get a lot of cardio in to shed the pounds?

I'm in a desk job and struggling a little to get the exercise in (don't want that to be an excuse though.)

Just wondered if you do much cardio or if a lot of it has been strength training and watching your diet?

Well done by the way :-D ....You look fantastic!!

Kristie x
  • cip1
    cip1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome waistline & stomach BUT I can really see the change on your legs too! Please reveal the secret!

You look great!
  • TiffaniBarrett
    Options
    Wow you have a really great stomach!

Wow! Thanks - thats the bit I hate!! :S
    That's fantastic!! Also very inspiring for me! I'm currently 11st 9.5 and want to get back to 9.5st
    Do you get a lot of cardio in to shed the pounds?
    I'm in a desk job and struggling a little to get the exercise in (don't want that to be an excuse though.)
    Just wondered if you do much cardio or if a lot of it has been strength training and watching your diet?
    Well done by the way :-D ....You look fantastic!!
    Kristie x

I do 4 cardio classes a week (Body Combat, Body Attack, Boxercise and Zumba) along with 3 weight training sessions a week in the mornings. I also keep within my calorie limit and DONT eat back my exercise calories :-) xx

SQUATS AND LUNGES GUYS....its the way forward!!
  • You look fantastic! There is a massive difference in the 4 weeks.

I started 11st 10lbs and am currently 10st 7lbs. My goal is where you are now! You're my new motivation. I've just started this past week again with 30DS etc so am feeling those squats and lunges.

Massive well done.
  • nid2slim
    Options
    WWWWWWWWooow!!!!!!!!!!! you look great!!! thanks for the pics it really gives a boost even looking at what someone else has achieved!! ive just recieved my wii zumba today so no excuses now>>
  • scott2178
    Options
    Great Job Tiffani! Congrats on hitting your goal!
  • TiffaniBarrett
    Options
    Thanks guys :-) :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!