Steve Tyler

Options

Replies

• sco8462
    Options
    Jason Statham...... I'm going to need a moment.
    My friends and I all have a top 5 list. Mine isn't laminated since every now and again it requires revision.

Question, is it wrong that mine has Colin Firth, only because he is the best Mr. Darcy ever?
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    yes i find bald men attractive too (my OH is bald !) Jason Statham!!!! Mmmmmmm

gawwwwd yeh Mr Statham............!!! ha ha
  • stuey39
    stuey39 Posts: 159
    Options
    ok i have to say it...fantasizing about someone i have never gotten...you are either with your mate or you are not. Id rather have the real thing staring me in the face then a fantasy of what might be. Give me a break.

Actually this is called humourpls see it for what it is and try not to get offended
  • ChanyRae
    ChanyRae Posts: 112
    Options
    So does this mean when I'm giving her the best 17 seconds of her life

:laugh: omg hahahaha!!!! This made my morning!!!!
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options

oh yes...love me some Jason!

Yes!
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    I think everyone has celebrity fantasies but when they're with their partner it's them they think about, not some celebrity, besides only time to get worried is when she brings home some lip plumper and a costume/wig for you to wear ....
  • stuey39
    Options
    I think its human nature for men and women both to have a "fantasy" person. As long as it doesn't come in between your love life or overall relationship I dont see any harm in it. For the most part they are celebrities that we will never get to meet anyway. So let her have her fun. So the next question is who is yours? And maybe encorporating that may make things a tad bit steamier !!!!

Depends on where your from if you know her or not but it would have to be Orla Brady
  • stuey39
    Options
    I think everyone has celebrity fantasies but when they're with their partner it's them they think about, not some celebrity, besides only time to get worried is when she brings home some lip plumper and a costume/wig for you to wear ....

Mmmmm now it sounds like fun lol
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

Wish my wife was attracted to bald men.
  • stuey39
    Options
    So does this mean when I'm giving her the best 17 seconds of her life

:laugh: omg hahahaha!!!! This made my morning!!!!

And that's with 4play lmao
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Dude looks like a lady
  • janiecaron
    Options
    Steven Tyler is dang cute, are you a little jealous or something....ha ha. Hey, good luck on the weight loss....have an amazingly wonderful day.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Steven Tyler is not ugly. He is one of the sexiest men alive, both inside and out. *drools*

This. Though I'd personally do either Steve Perry, Kelly Hansen or Neal Schon. Whichever one would be great :)
  • stuey39
    Options
    Dude looks like a lady

No I don't!! until the other day i had a hairy chest but that's another story lmfao!

This is killing me hahaha
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Steve Tyler is HOTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! something about his edgy image and that mouth....OOOOOOOh the mouth....mmm takes me to another place as well as a lot of women when they see him !!!!!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I love Steven Tyler. Wish he didn't write the book though. Rock Stars should just keep some stuff quiet. I don't want to know they are real people.
    I've been to many concerts and Aerosmith has had some of the best concerts I've seen. Jagger is not the prettiest either but I love him. It' only Rock and Roll but I like it!
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Have you seen the man gyrate with a microphone stand? Just sayin....pure sexy!
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    ok i have to say it...fantasizing about someone i have never gotten...you are either with your mate or you are not. Id rather have the real thing staring me in the face then a fantasy of what might be. Give me a break.

Agreed!! :)
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    My wife has just informed that her celebrity fantasy is Steve Tyler ( before all the work) yes he of aerosmith fame!!

So does this mean when I'm giving her the best 17 seconds of her life she's thinking about a real ugly dude with huge lips who really can't sing?

Cos if that is the case I really do think the singing bit is unfair!

Maybe the issue here is that its only 17 seconds?
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Give her this picture. She might change her mind.

nastysteventyler.png