WHAT MADE YOU SMILE TODAY??

Options

Replies

• WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    When my husband texted me and said, "Got a half a tuna sandwich on whole wheat with lettuce and tomatoes for lunch to eat with my organic yogurt, apple, and orange. This changing my eating is really starting to stick". While I wouldn't have gotten tuna because I'm a vegan, I'm very proud of him and his better choices.
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    my coffee, my daughter, some silly posts, and funny friends.
  • _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Telling my coworkers that my next job might be a for a science fiction 900 number. They were amused.

"Want me to talk Klingon to you baby?"

"How about you and me mind meld."
  • jodieh06
    Options
    got asked to be a bridesmaid yesterday, and woke up this morning remembering how excited i am!
    ooh, and i was called 'a very intelligent young woman'

hgigh fives all round, its friday! :happy:
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    The doctor gave me pain medication this morning, AND two refills. I was worried I wouldn't get any more pain killers because its a school doctor and they are very wary about giving narcotics to students. I have horrible shoulder pain and I am doing everything I can to make it better and it still makes me want to cry because it hurts so bad.

Its Friday!!

Also I got lots of nice responses on a thread I posted. Yes I am going to pimp it out because I get so happy when people respond to my threads =]
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/483595-please-read-if-you-eat-under-500-calories-some-days
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I watched an old video of my daughter, she is 5 now but she was 18 months at the time of the video....she was on one side of the sliding glass window licking it....it's hilarious, and it makes me smile everytime I see it.

Happy Friday everyone :-)
  • tammyhaney
    tammyhaney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love this!!
  • JJShotz
    JJShotz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My 1 -1/2 year old son hearing a train in the distance. His face got all excited and he said "Choo-choo" and looked into the distance in awe...so I paused with him and enjoyed his excitement with him. Can't wait to take him to the small train up north again this spring!

Also, I stood on my scale this morning to see my lowest weight in probably 4 years!! I love to see that number trending down! :bigsmile:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I randomly stepped on the scale this morning to find I had lost 1 more lb from Tuesday's weigh in! YAY!!!!
  • kmparasram
    Options
    Reading everyone's positive posts! It's so refreshing to see people find the good in each day as opposed to the bad. There is something to be thankful for, and smile about everyday :happy:
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    You just made me smile. Thank you!
  • cgcotten
    Options
    My grandson makes me smile every single day! Besides that I received a compliment about my
    weight loss at work!!
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    they was i was woken up by my husband (nothing dirty)
    and gettign a HUGE hug from my son
    its friday
    :bigsmile:
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    My best friend. Everything he says and does makes me happy. Also, my brother who has Asperger's Syndrome and is usually rude is actually very nice to me today :) We're having a brother/sister moment that has lasted exactly a day. YAY!

Oh, and my furries <3 I love them!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    It's my sons 11th birthday and he was genuinely ecstatic with all of his presents (not too long before the teenage years, I'm enjoying this version of him for as long as I can lol)
  • BassesGirl
    BassesGirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My co-worker (who has been gone a week) told me she has noticed a difference in my appearence :)

**Note: BEFORE I told her I had upped my strength training!
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I smiled when I remembered my daughter has a half day today and my hubby (who has been working like a madman lately) is coming home at 12:30 too!! I LOVE spending time with my family!!
  • KTKTP
    KTKTP Posts: 22
    Options
    I got the phone call that I got the Nursing Assistant job I applied for on Wednesday!!!!!! I can start once my background check is done (which is completely clean) :happy:
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    The powder sugar across my 3yrs forehead, face and coat this morning:smile: Wee man got a special bakery cookie for taking his cast arm like a champ::happy:
  • joneswife09
    joneswife09 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I finished D1 L1 of the 30 Day Shred!!