WHAT MADE YOU SMILE TODAY??

Options

Replies

• AMBERE26
    AMBERE26 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I LOOKED DOWN AND MY BELLY WAS IN MY PANTS RATHER THAN ROLLING OVER THE TOP OF THEM... I SMILED AND SAID I KNEW I COULD DO IT... AND THEN MY FOUR YEAR OLD SON SAID "MOM WHO ARE YOU TALKING TOO" LOL
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    My own attempts (finally successful, as you can see) to sneak a self-pic for Lady Guns Friday. I was cracking myself up. SMH.
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I was given a bunch of clothes that I thought there was no way of me fitting next year let alone now. BUT.. I tried them on and they fit! I'm wearing a pair of size 8 jeans right now! I was a size 12 . I love mfp!
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    That I stepped on the scale and lost 1lb! Also that I'm now saving $63.85 a month on my car insurance. :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I have a beautiful, perfectly healthy new grand-daughter less than 24 hours old and won't stop smiling either!
    Also, all during labor and delivery I kept up my walking AND I ate grilled chicken instead of horrible hospital food!
    To top all of that off, I hopped on the scale this morning and I weighed less!
  • amykens
    amykens Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Your post is the best thing I have read all day, CONGRATULATIONS! I smiled all the way through it. I also smiled this morning when I put on my dress pants and buttoned the inner button (could never do this) and wished there was another because my pants were a little loose.
  • sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Was up for my aerobics class @ 7am and managed to do 1.5hrs and then did a Step class this evening. An right now, am just busting with energy
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • lmc1dj
    Options
    Realising that the world really is everyones oyster and not just mine!!
  • Jenn1254
    Jenn1254 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I told my boyfriend via text message that I liked him today (it's something weird that we have. Although we love each other everyday, we don't always like each other everyday). He asked why and I said just because then asked him if he has ever had a day that he has liked me for no reason at all. The following was his response: "No, I like you because of who you are and what you represent. I like you because of how you treat me and how you listen when we talk. I have solid reasons why I like you and they resonate with me everyday." If that doesn't make you smile when reading it, there is something wrong with you.
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Getting off the couch and doing 30 minutes on the Wii Fit, even though all I wanted to do was sit around on Facebook. Beating my own ability to procrastinate is amazing to me!
  • ejoy319
    ejoy319 Posts: 104
    Options
    Started the day off with a beautiful walk on the beach........... and I'm going to be a grandma any day now :) one day past the due date today!!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I MADE IT UNDER THREE HUNDRED POUNDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

299.8!! I am sooooo frickin excited!!

SW:361 June 28, 2011
    CW: 299.8 February 10, 2012
    GW: 175 Someday!!
  • Mars70
    Options
    Looked at the scale and didn't lost anything this week. (I know, not smiling yet) but then I noticed I've been pulling my belt one notch tighter this week. So, no weight loss but inches loss... BIG smile :)
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    That it is Friday and I am going on a date tonight with my husband - we haven't had date night in waaayyy too long! And we are going to an Italian chain restaurant (Carrabas) that doesn't post the nurtitional value so you know it is gonna be AWESOME! I deserve a date night!:heart:
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    What made me smile today? Let's see...

**The Eye Candy thread :)
    **I was actually able to button up a shirt today... normally my boobs are too big, so I guess they're shrinking. (I'm sure that does not make the men smile, LOL)
    **It's FRIDAY!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    <
    My T-Shirt did:laugh:
  • garn1232
    Options
    I told my boyfriend via text message that I liked him today (it's something weird that we have. Although we love each other everyday, we don't always like each other everyday). He asked why and I said just because then asked him if he has ever had a day that he has liked me for no reason at all. The following was his response: "No, I like you because of who you are and what you represent. I like you because of how you treat me and how you listen when we talk. I have solid reasons why I like you and they resonate with me everyday." If that doesn't make you smile when reading it, there is something wrong with you.

SWEET!
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I found some pics of me from July-September and compared to the mirror today, and I was happy!

Also, first time trying hazelnut butter. That definitely put a smile on my face.
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Seeing a friend I haven't seen in a while!