WHAT MADE YOU SMILE TODAY??

Options

Replies

• Aimelish70
    Aimelish70 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Reasons I smiled today...
    #1 Reading your post. Thanks for sharing, i've recently started to notice the same differences and it amazes me how these baby steps really boost my drive to move forward and not give up.
    #2 I bought a bagel today and opted out on the cream cheese ( I love cream cheese) and replaced with butter and jelly, then cracked up when realized out of habit I grabbed the onion bagel bagel... Jelly on onion bagel no bueno. LOL So saved a few more calories. :-)
  • PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    that my best friend joined MFP today!
  • MamaSluder
    Options
    This morning I got a text from a friend that told me she had lost 3.4 lbs this week...we met last Friday and I taught her everything I knew about nutrition and helped her plan meals for this week...it reminded me I do know how to eat healthy and that by helping the people around me become healthier it ensures that I will always have support with maintaining my healthy lifestyle...

great post...you made me smile this morning as well!
  • hlshubert
    Options
    I haven't been on the scale, but since I started a new way of working my macros and food intake, I've now put on a pair of size 16 dress pants and size 16 bluejeans! This is the smallest size I have ever been in since probably 7th or 8th grade. I started working on my weight, health and fitness in Jan 2011 and I was in a size 26/28W!

Wow - this is awesome!!! This whole post has made me smile, along with my MFP friends! Way to go and keep it up!!!
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    My husband. He Asked me "Have I told you today that I love You?":heart: All the great posts. My dogs. They are such characters.:laugh: The beautiful day here in Northern Nevada.
  • jipsybird
    jipsybird Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I love all these great posts!

My daughters make me smile every day. I recently explained to my two year old that only Papa kisses Mama on the lips. So this morning she touches my lips wither her fingers and says "Papa kiss lips!"

A friend posted a quote "Get Up OFFA THAT THING and dance til you feel better." --James Brown
    Made me turn on pandora to dance freestyle in my kitchen :)
  • rayleansout
    Options
    The scale!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I smile because it is Friday and I love spending time with my husband and children. I also smiled this morning because for the first time I put old fashioned oatmeal in the slow cooker before I went to bed. A healthy breakfast was warm and waiting for me.
  • BrittanyH8588
    BrittanyH8588 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    What made me smile this morning was

A) I have been severely sick all week and have not been able to work out so when I stepped on the scale this morning I was sure I had gained some weight, but when I looked I had lost a pound!!!! Also I woke up able to breathe and not feeling like I was dying anymore!!!

B) My bestest friend ever is coming over with her precious baby boy and we are spending the day together and going shopping!!!!!

C) And its Friday and I have a fun weekend planned!!!!!
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    This thread!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I have not yet.
  • eggheadrn
    eggheadrn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I got to work from home today. (Which means even more multitasking than usual....laundry plus work). The sun is shining. It is Friday and I am grateful for my world.
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    1) You post...im still smiling!
    2) i jumped on the scale this morning, just because it was there,and lost 1.1 lbs!
    3) my granddaughter said...you look crute (cute) meemaw and gave am a big hug and kiss (such a good motivator for 3!)
    4) reading everyone elses reason's they smiled today!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I grabbed my size 12 skinny pants and slipped them on without any problems. More smiles to come later, having lunch with a great group of women.
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    it's my first year anniversary with my lovely boyfriend :heart:
  • CSummers316
    Options
    Originally this morning, since I work overnight and have not yet gone to bed, it is still my thursday, I was going to just chill out and enjoy a day of doing nothing.

It was cold and dreary.

Then I decided that I needed some hygiene stuff (Because the ladies don't like it when ya smell like garbage!). Could have drove to the store to get it, but instead I looked at the clock, said "F*** it" and walked my happy backside. Took an hour 20 to get there, wander around a bit, and head back. But it was fun and I got some exercise in so Wooty Woot!
  • happyjoyousfree1
    happyjoyousfree1 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm overwhelmed at the number of hits... great reasons to smile!
    Stay postive, upbeat and laugh at yourself a little each day. We're all in this together.
    And remember to smile!
    Elle:)
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Watching the video of my lilttle boy at his first wrestling practice from lastnight :)
  • LPinTheD
    LPinTheD Posts: 129
    Options
    Walking back into the gym for the first time in... years. Then signing up... then completing an awesome workout.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Had a student that has been depressed all year come in with the biggest smile I've seen in a long time, he came to tell me that he was moving because his parents are getting back together.

I love good news like that