Brazil Butt Lift

Options

Replies

• SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    am gunna start this next week so wanna be able to find this thread :)
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    It is a killer burn, yes it works if you do it long enough, my fave is "high and tight" the next dat you will be feeling it! The only problem....trying to understand what that Brazilian guy (forgot his name) is saying, he has a thick accent so turn it up!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    128658402773713186.jpg
  • aimeebug82
    aimeebug82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just seen the infomercial this past weekend and it looks amazing! just curious if it is worth all that money? i have been suckered into buying programs similar to this before and havent gotten results. i have hit my plateau and cant get past it! i need something to help get over this hump and start loosing again before i loose my mind!!!
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy that program. It kicks your as*, for sure.

One thing I HATE about it is the girls in the video's are constantly SMILING :happy: and it's super annoying because everyone knows that's not how it is in real life hhaha.

But other than that LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT PROGRAM!

Also LOVE: p90x and The Frim Express. I like to experiment a lot with workout programs, and I really enjoy these.
  • katalin89
    Options
    Hi girls!:)

I"m done with the BBL. I used this workout program for 5 months and the results are amazing!
    I made pictures before, and after 3 months.
    http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/638/689/13638689_6040.jpg
    (sorry, I don't speak very good in English)
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I just seen the infomercial this past weekend and it looks amazing! just curious if it is worth all that money? i have been suckered into buying programs similar to this before and havent gotten results. i have hit my plateau and cant get past it! i need something to help get over this hump and start loosing again before i loose my mind!!!

I think any program is only as good as you use it. Sure, if you workout specifically to plan, and use the diet or nutrition guide, you will see results. My backside has always been my weakness, so I use the program to build and strengthen muscle, not for slimming. It's working well for me in that aspect. I think if you genetically have more in that specific are it's worth it to work an more zone target certain areas. There are good ab workouts with the series, as well as upper body. It provides you with the resistance bands and the ankle weights are extra, I needed the ankle weights because I needed the strength training aspect of the program. The routines are shorter than most that I do and simply fun as well. I have added in the "LIve" class that came with my set to warm up before I run as it's only 20 minutes, the other is Rapido, which is 10 minutes.

As far as plateau's go, I personally believe that's a diet/intake issue more than exercise, just my opinion.

My DH and I were talking this AM. For as much as I exercise and workout BBL still makes me "work for it" when I do it. It's lower impact which is also a good aspect if you are searching for other things.

IMO - if you want exercise to break a plateau or kick it up a notch - I think Insanity is a better program for that.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Well, the reason why I asked is not because I want to do the workout, I have more than enough with the crazy hybrid I'm doing :bigsmile: but I do have noticed that some of the girls I've dated specifically make remarks about how they like some jeans I have because of how they make my butt look :huh: so I was just wondering what was your opinion as women.

I like a nice booty in a guy. It is a plus for me but I don't expect to see it. Maybe because I was a swimmer and was used to seen guys with nice butts :)
    I
  • MariaMariaM
    Options

IMO it is worth the money but you need to do it in order to get results. As far as plateau goes, I agree with the other poster that it is more of a nutrition issue than anything else.
    I have P90X, Turbo Fire and BBL and when I want a quick (by quick I mean at least 30 days) toning up workout I used BBL.
    I am also doing P90x and adding Bum Bum and High and Tight 3 times a week to be in top shape for my cruise that is coming up in 5 weeks.
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    Maria - I think I was being a tad ridiculous in thinking it wasn't working just because I wasn't sweating. I did the pencil test and I passed. Clearly it's working!

As for weights, I've upped to 10 lbs for a better workout.

I just can't do Cardio axe...can't get into it. Bum bum is great though. High and tight is also fab!

You will see a difference in the intensity of the workout (and soreness) with the 10 pound weights. I usually start with that and by the end lower it to 5 pound weights depending on how fatigue my arms are feeling.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Question for the ladies. I've always heard from many women that they like guys with a firm butt. Based on the possibilities of this program, would you recommend it to any guys to do it? I know a few male BeachBody coaches have done it and it is far from being just for women, they said it was tough.

The workout is lead by a man, so why can't the workout be used by men? I say, yes men can use this workout. The instructor isn't the only man in the workouts.
  • jen0731
    jen0731 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I will start tomorrow. I bought BBL from a friend and she lost the 6 day slim down. Can anyone email me what it is? Thank you so much!! I would like to get any jump start that I can. I'm going to do it with zumba.
  • Krazycatlady
    Krazycatlady Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I always see the advertisements for this on television in the morning and have been wandering about it. I would love to give it a try, I will have to see if I can find a cheap copy on eBay or something to try it out. I started going to the gym about 3 weeks ago and would love a good DVD to do at home on the nights that i dont go.
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    I will start tomorrow. I bought BBL from a friend and she lost the 6 day slim down. Can anyone email me what it is? Thank you so much!! I would like to get any jump start that I can. I'm going to do it with zumba.

I have this on an excel file. I can send it if you want or maybe I can post it here as an attachment? Not sure I can do that.
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options

I"m done with the BBL. I used this workout program for 5 months and the results are amazing!
    http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/638/689/13638689_6040.jpg

i can definitely see quite a difference! although you looked great before!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I LOVE BBL!. I am doing another round of P90X now but I got BBL about 1 1/2 years ago to do after my first round of 90X.
    P90X helped me lose the weight but what I thought was a nice booty, was in reality fat? I don't know but I lost my booty after P90X.
    BBL gave me a nice lift in just 30 days and helped me lose another couple of inches here and there in addition to 2 -3 more pounds off after the X.

It is my go to workout when I want something that will give my legs, abs the quick definition I am looking for. I say quick now, because I really don't have much weight to lose. I am just working out to tone up and lower my body fat %. Ideally would like to lose another 5 pounds but if all I achieve is more definition an by default lost inches, I will be happy with it.

I am going on a cruise at the end of March so starting this weekend I will add BBL 3 times a week to my P90X exercises so that I have a boost in the booty.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I have done BBL, P90X, Turbofire and currently drinking shakeology.

Also, for the record, I am not a beachbody coach, just someone that enjoys to workout, and likes to stay healthy.

Did it make you butt bigger or smaller? I am not looking to make my butt smaller, I want a bigger, rounder, tight, lifted butt, not a flatter one....lol
  • Bri_Becq
    Bri_Becq Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. I have the DVDs and did it for a week and stopped. I need to start again because it did a good job. Please feel free to add me so we can all be each other's motivators :)
  • jenniejengin
    Options
    Well, the reason why I asked is not because I want to do the workout, I have more than enough with the crazy hybrid I'm doing :bigsmile: but I do have noticed that some of the girls I've dated specifically make remarks about how they like some jeans I have because of how they make my butt look :huh: so I was just wondering what was your opinion as women.

I like a man with a nice round firm butt, so go for it.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    not that i want to see everyone's bum, but, well, yeah, i do!

I love seeing the Jillian 30 day shred before and afters, and i really want to lift and tone my small but flabby bum. Would love to see before and afters if anyone has them!
  • jenniejengin
    Options

Did you follow the meal plan?