Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

SAVE THE REDHEADS!!!!

Replies

• Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 729 Member
    I have a reddish tint to my hair and green eyes, my BF was a red head, that has gotten darker as he has gotten older and blue eyes...

What kind of messed up kids might we have?! Hopefully a red head with green eyes :)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    God bless all of you who've helped avert this disaster...I think we should have a "Ginger" telethon to get the word out...
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,552 Member
    I am a redhead but neither daugther got the trait. I tried though.
  • seoid
    seoid Posts: 151
    <----i'm red! save me! lol
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    <---- natural redhead and PROUD of it! Irritates me when people dye their hair red because I endured teasing when I was a kid therefore I earned it! : )

Not sure if I will contribute to saving the redheads though.. we shall see
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Ya, I don't know any natural red heads. My fiance has auburn hair...and a few freckles too...so I am sure there is red hair somewhere in his bloodline... His beard comes in red sometimes...lol So, if we have kids that could quite possibly be a redhead...
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    It's scary in here......
  • KTKTP
    KTKTP Posts: 22
    Go redheads!!! We are the sexiest of the hair colors!!!
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 350 Member
    Too bad I'm not gonna breed.

I think kids are scary enough without also being Gingers.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    It's scary in here......

BOO!

m.jpg
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    My son has red hair. When the Dr said "ooohhh he has red hair, I love red hair"... I said "put him back, he is not mine" (as a joke)... I have brown hair and his dad (never been in the picture) had blonde. Weird. But I have found out that my grandpa had red hair growing up and that my son resembles him a lot, which makes me really happy.

Also, another weird thing. On the exact same day I had my son, a guy I grew up in the same town with (well his gf) had a son, who has red hair and looks identical to my son. They are almost best freinds and when they are together and we go somewhere (like a restaurant last Friday night), people think they are twins. That is how much they look alike. My son calls him "my evil twin", LOL.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    <---- I didn't pass the gene along since I only got it as a freak twist of genetics (my sisters are both brunettes, as are both parents and all of the various grandparents and aunts/uncles), but I shouldn't go extinct for at least another half a century or so.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Can us blue eyed folk join in??? It is also a recessive trait and could soon be gone .. sigh ...

and us GREEN eyed peeps? Green eyes are the rarest................

Eye-1-1.jpg
    yup, that's my eye, all righty! And I'm WATCHING you!

I tend to be a bottle red-head on occasion......................RED AIN'T DEAD, it's fun :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • I have auburn hair blue eyes, my husband is brown with blue eyes we have 2 children my son is blonde with green eyes my daugher is blonde with blue eyes not a red hair or a freckle between them.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 642 Member
    My babygirls a red head...she's in my profile pics
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    I did my part one of my three kids is a red head.
    :flowerforyou:
    Im a redhead and so is my son, so sad my daughters didnt have it, but when my son is a grown up hoping he'll have me some redheaded grandbabies, usually theres one in every generation for us, my mom had red hair too

yeah my son I mentioned about is not only red headed he also has pretty blue eyes not me I have brown
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    My son has red hair. When the Dr said "ooohhh he has red hair, I love red hair"... I said "put him back, he is not mine" (as a joke)... I have brown hair and his dad (never been in the picture) had blonde. Weird. But I have found out that my grandpa had red hair growing up and that my son resembles him a lot, which makes me really happy.

Also, another weird thing. On the exact same day I had my son, a guy I grew up in the same town with (well his gf) had a son, who has red hair and looks identical to my son. They are almost best freinds and when they are together and we go somewhere (like a restaurant last Friday night), people think they are twins. That is how much they look alike. My son calls him "my evil twin", LOL.

I have 7 half-siblings (we all have the same dad; but I'm my mom's only biological child). Of the 8 of us...4 have red hair & we got it from our grandpa too! :flowerforyou:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    I have said this once.....Ive said this before. I LOVE REDHEADS!!! REDHEADS ARE HOT!!
    You love redheads AND girls with muscles? I'm beginning to thing you only added me as a friend for superficial reasons...
  • For_the_Last_Time
    For_the_Last_Time Posts: 136 Member
    Can us blue eyed folk join in??? It is also a recessive trait and could soon be gone .. sigh ...

I have red hair AND blue eyes...please don't put me in a zoo :frown:

I had no idea blue eyed redhead were in danger now I am off to hide my daughter.....
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Oh noes!

koreans-will-steal-your-seoul.jpg

LOL!

I'm also a redhead. My hair is actually a mirage of colors including brown, gold, red, blonde. When I was a kid I hated it, but now I love it because its such a unique color. I enjoy being different.