SAVE THE REDHEADS!!!!

Options

Replies

• Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I have a reddish tint to my hair and green eyes, my BF was a red head, that has gotten darker as he has gotten older and blue eyes...

What kind of messed up kids might we have?! Hopefully a red head with green eyes :)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    God bless all of you who've helped avert this disaster...I think we should have a "Ginger" telethon to get the word out...
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I am a redhead but neither daugther got the trait. I tried though.
  • seoid
    seoid Posts: 151
    Options
    <----i'm red! save me! lol
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    <---- natural redhead and PROUD of it! Irritates me when people dye their hair red because I endured teasing when I was a kid therefore I earned it! : )

Not sure if I will contribute to saving the redheads though.. we shall see
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Ya, I don't know any natural red heads. My fiance has auburn hair...and a few freckles too...so I am sure there is red hair somewhere in his bloodline... His beard comes in red sometimes...lol So, if we have kids that could quite possibly be a redhead...
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    It's scary in here......
  • KTKTP
    KTKTP Posts: 22
    Options
    Go redheads!!! We are the sexiest of the hair colors!!!
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Too bad I'm not gonna breed.

I think kids are scary enough without also being Gingers.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    It's scary in here......

BOO!

m.jpg
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    My son has red hair. When the Dr said "ooohhh he has red hair, I love red hair"... I said "put him back, he is not mine" (as a joke)... I have brown hair and his dad (never been in the picture) had blonde. Weird. But I have found out that my grandpa had red hair growing up and that my son resembles him a lot, which makes me really happy.

Also, another weird thing. On the exact same day I had my son, a guy I grew up in the same town with (well his gf) had a son, who has red hair and looks identical to my son. They are almost best freinds and when they are together and we go somewhere (like a restaurant last Friday night), people think they are twins. That is how much they look alike. My son calls him "my evil twin", LOL.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    <---- I didn't pass the gene along since I only got it as a freak twist of genetics (my sisters are both brunettes, as are both parents and all of the various grandparents and aunts/uncles), but I shouldn't go extinct for at least another half a century or so.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Can us blue eyed folk join in??? It is also a recessive trait and could soon be gone .. sigh ...

and us GREEN eyed peeps? Green eyes are the rarest................

Eye-1-1.jpg
    yup, that's my eye, all righty! And I'm WATCHING you!

I tend to be a bottle red-head on occasion......................RED AIN'T DEAD, it's fun :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    I have auburn hair blue eyes, my husband is brown with blue eyes we have 2 children my son is blonde with green eyes my daugher is blonde with blue eyes not a red hair or a freckle between them.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    My babygirls a red head...she's in my profile pics
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I did my part one of my three kids is a red head.
    :flowerforyou:
    Im a redhead and so is my son, so sad my daughters didnt have it, but when my son is a grown up hoping he'll have me some redheaded grandbabies, usually theres one in every generation for us, my mom had red hair too

yeah my son I mentioned about is not only red headed he also has pretty blue eyes not me I have brown
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    My son has red hair. When the Dr said "ooohhh he has red hair, I love red hair"... I said "put him back, he is not mine" (as a joke)... I have brown hair and his dad (never been in the picture) had blonde. Weird. But I have found out that my grandpa had red hair growing up and that my son resembles him a lot, which makes me really happy.

Also, another weird thing. On the exact same day I had my son, a guy I grew up in the same town with (well his gf) had a son, who has red hair and looks identical to my son. They are almost best freinds and when they are together and we go somewhere (like a restaurant last Friday night), people think they are twins. That is how much they look alike. My son calls him "my evil twin", LOL.

I have 7 half-siblings (we all have the same dad; but I'm my mom's only biological child). Of the 8 of us...4 have red hair & we got it from our grandpa too! :flowerforyou:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I have said this once.....Ive said this before. I LOVE REDHEADS!!! REDHEADS ARE HOT!!
    You love redheads AND girls with muscles? I'm beginning to thing you only added me as a friend for superficial reasons...
  • For_the_Last_Time
    For_the_Last_Time Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Can us blue eyed folk join in??? It is also a recessive trait and could soon be gone .. sigh ...

I have red hair AND blue eyes...please don't put me in a zoo :frown:

I had no idea blue eyed redhead were in danger now I am off to hide my daughter.....
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Oh noes!

koreans-will-steal-your-seoul.jpg

LOL!

I'm also a redhead. My hair is actually a mirage of colors including brown, gold, red, blonde. When I was a kid I hated it, but now I love it because its such a unique color. I enjoy being different.