SAVE THE REDHEADS!!!!

Options

Replies

• CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    <---- Red hair, green eyes....... aaaaaand I married an Asian. Sorry, I'm no help.
  • mrsbarz
    mrsbarz Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural redhead...and I love it. I have green eyes and freckles! Both my sons look like they have dark hair but you can see the red in it when the sun hits it. Someone once told me that the red gene sometimes skips a generation...look out boys YOUR KIDS COULD BE REDHEADS!!!

Yes we have souls!
    Yes we can go out in daylight!
    Yes we are passionate!
    No I don't have a bad temper!
    No red hair is not catching!
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Also, if we all just start procreating with each other we can take over the world one day.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Can us blue eyed folk join in??? It is also a recessive trait and could soon be gone .. sigh ...

and us GREEN eyed peeps? Green eyes are the rarest................

Eye-1-1.jpg
    yup, that's my eye, all righty! And I'm WATCHING you!

I tend to be a bottle red-head on occasion......................RED AIN'T DEAD, it's fun :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

we're rare (I have green eyes as well) because we are actually a mutation... :smile:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Can us blue eyed folk join in??? It is also a recessive trait and could soon be gone .. sigh ...

Eye-1-1.jpg

I tend to be a bottle red-head on occasion......................RED AIN'T DEAD, it's fun :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

we're rare (I have green eyes as well) because we are actually a mutation... :smile:

YOU callin' me a MUTANT!????

lol.............................................
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    Guess I need to find a fellow redhead to procreate with. As long as they keep my green eyes. :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

Eye-1-1.jpg

Here's a head-scratcher for you:
    I have red hair and brown eyes (and freckles.. grrr!)...
    My son's biological father was Native American (Sioux)...
    My son has blonde hair and green eyes.
  • perdie7
    perdie7 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    you could listen to the readhead express

http://redheadexpress.com/
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    My sister is a red head, so kids might show up 'one of them'....

scary ;)
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Myself and three of my siblings are redheads, the other 4 are brunettes. I had no idea I was an endangered species! ;)
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hubby is a red head!! Thought it would pass to one of our boys. Nope!! One is a strawberry blonde and the other has brown.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Also, if we all just start procreating with each other we can take over the world one day.

I like how you think :devil:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I'll happily help procreate the redheads... where do I sign up?
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I didn't pass mine on to my kids. but then again I'm a day-walker ginger, not as powerful as some other gingers
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Eye-1-1.jpg

If we're mutants, how come we didn't get awesome powers?!? I call shenanigans on that, evolution :angry:
  • kellimr
    Options
    My five year old son is a red head (light strawberry) everyone always comments on how much they LOVE the colour of his hair! Red heads are AWESOME!!!!!
  • TheBakerGirl
    Options
    True Irish Redhead here and proud.

Used to hate my hair colour when I was a teenager just wanted to be dark like all my friends but I love it now and most if my dark haired friend are trying to hid some grey that's now creeping in. However, I would trade my very very (can't look at the sun) fair skin if I could even just to get a bit of colour :laugh:

The red colour skips a gene for sure neither of my parents are red but my granny was and neither of my kids are red so maybe their kids will be only time will tell I guess??

Where are you in Ireland?
  • KTKTP
    KTKTP Posts: 22
    Options
    I didn't pass mine on to my kids. but then again I'm a day-walker ginger, not as powerful as some other gingers

haha I am also a day-walker! people usually have no idea what the hell I'm talking about, glad I'm not the only one!
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options

Eye-1-1.jpg

YOU callin' me a MUTANT!????

lol.............................................

Like a ninja turtle! :laugh:
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I'm more freakish than most where only the beard got the ginger. Nice and blonde up top. Below my neck....well, I'm not sharing *that* secret.