SAVE THE REDHEADS!!!!

Replies

• IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    I'll happily help procreate the redheads... where do I sign up?

It doesn't really work that way. Your genes are dominant.

Doesn't mean we can't have fun trying though right? :laugh: :tongue:

Oh.. I think I have a couple red hairs on my chin! Does that count?
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    I am redheaded, my dad redheaded, my children.............booooooooooo
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,134 Member
    My husband is a redhead but our little man did not inherit it... = (
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    For the love of God people...do not let THIS be our redheaded legacy!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdtSe4_xv95eCxtvjLSeIMZDcDNbhyXPeWVmcI65A2zgsbvkQ9Mw
  • angevee
    angevee Posts: 55 Member
    you have no idea how much work and money goes into being a redhead :wink:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Nevermind....
  • I have the red hair (sometimes more strawberry blonde and sometimes real red- when I'm feisty I guess!) and blue eyes. Unfortunately my kids didn't get the hair and my mini-me is mostly blonde. Also only one in my family, at least that hasn't changed darker as they have gotten older. Hmm, maybe that is when they found their soul! :) I always say it will be a feisty redhead that lives forever!
  • agentscully514
    agentscully514 Posts: 616 Member
    Red hair, blue eyes, blonde hair, NONE of that is going to go extinct! that was just a stupid hoax. Even if the genes are recessive, there will still be people with red hair and blue eyes.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member

Here's a head-scratcher for you:
    I have red hair and brown eyes (and freckles.. grrr!)...
    My son's biological father was Native American (Sioux)...
    My son has blonde hair and green eyes.

I have seven siblings.........we range in hair color from brunette to blondish to almost black. Eye colors? Green, hazel, bluish, almost brown.

My Dad was a full-blooded Finlander, tall and lanky and blondish. My Mom was half Irish & English, with a bit of Dutch or some other I can't remember......she was a curvy brunette with green eyes.

Ya just never know what you're going to get, hmmmm???

lol.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Hahaha, my hair is naturally browny-red, and I have it dies a crazy red :)
  • pgfitmom
    pgfitmom Posts: 37 Member
    My 4 year old has curly red hair! She gets complimented on her beautiful hair all the time. So much that now she just rolls her eyes and says "ya, I know". Absolutely adorable coming from her. ;)
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    I am a natural redhead, although I have no Irish in me, 3/4 German, 1/4 scottish, but thankfully am not as pasty as some redheads. 4 kids and none of them have red hair, but my brother who is a blond, has two red headed children.....
  • LauraMacNCheese
    My 4 year old has curly red hair! She gets complimented on her beautiful hair all the time. So much that now she just rolls her eyes and says "ya, I know". Absolutely adorable coming from her. ;)

LOL!! That was me when I was little, too! :flowerforyou:
  • zilchie
    zilchie Posts: 10 Member
    Completely untrue. Snopes it. Same with blue eyes and blonde hair. They're not going away.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    I am a natural redhead, although I have no Irish in me, 3/4 German, 1/4 scottish, but thankfully am not as pasty as some redheads. 4 kids and none of them have red hair, but my brother who is a blond, has two red headed children.....

You are a lovely lady....and in checking your profile, you have a HOTTY guy in your life. Whew.......................
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Aww, I love red heads.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    It is normal practice to begin breeding programs to help preserve species and prevent full extinction or partial extinction of specific aspects or "features" of said species. That said, being a redhead and to help preserve the redhead population, I am willing to participate in such a program. So, who is willing to work with me in order to prevent the terrible fate of redheads that has come to light?
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    There needs to be more Weasleys!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    It is normal practice to begin breeding programs to help preserve species and prevent full extinction or partial extinction of specific aspects or "features" of said species. That said, being a redhead and to help preserve the redhead population, I am willing to participate in such a program. So, who is willing to work with me in order to prevent the terrible fate of redheads that has come to light?

We just need to keep Carrot Top OUT of this program...for the good of society in general & not just future redheads...
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    If I'm part of an endangered species, I expect some government compensation at some point. :tongue:

red-hot-redheads-39.jpg?w=500&h=583