JUNE SHREDDERS- WEEK 3!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, just joined yesterday. The site seems like a wonderful and encouraging site. Love it. I was pretty sold on WW for the longest until I found this site from a coworker who referred me. Anyway, I am interested to know what the "shred" is. Anyone, someone, please fill me in. Thanks so much. :flowerforyou232747.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

The 30 day Shred is a workout DVD Sold online/in stores. I got mine fr $9.99 at Walmart!
    3 phases of 10 days each.
    the workouts are about 23 minutes of 3 min stregth, 2 min cardio, 1 min abs X3= 18 min work out 5 min cool down!! its great!!! I just calculated how many inches I have lost...and so far I have lost 8 inches in 20 days!!!:bigsmile: :drinker:

I hope you try it out!:flowerforyou:
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of Level 2 DONE!!! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • psychojenn
    psychojenn Posts: 61
    Options
    ive been falling so behind since ive startedu new job!!:sad:

but i am still shredding on my days off and if i have a short shift

i am standin up and walking around constantly at my new job and my feet and legs get so sore i dont feel like doing anything else but lay down when i get home
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 7 done!!! I took more rest days this week than normal. I've been trying to only take one rest day per week but I took two this week - but I guess that's not too bad :ohwell: :smile:

I think I'm going to keep doing the Shred about a week or so after our June 30 end date because I really want to do each level for 10 days!!!

Not too excited for weigh-in tomorrow...I gained two pounds at the beginning of this past week...but this morning I was back to the weight I was at the beginning of the week...that sentence is confusing, hehe...I was 189 on Monday...191 on Wednesday...and back to 189 this morning. So I don't think I'll be at my goal weight tomorrow morning :grumble:

But maybe I've lost inches!? I shall see!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting