Chocolate cravings

Options

Replies

• DisneyMommy
    Options
    If I am craving it bad I just have it but only a little and adjust my daily calories (or exercise) accordingly.
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies - sooo good! Also, they make mini Snickers ice cream bars that are only 90 calories a piece.
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I have been going through the same thing. Worse today a coworker gave me a world's finest chocolate bar. Of course i ate it. My inner fat lady wanted it...On the positve side i had to do walk the halls near my office for 30 mins to help burn off the calories. I usually and fine with water and gum but today i couldnt say no
  • chrren
    chrren Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    When I start craving anything sweet, I go make myself a cup of green tea. For some reason it does the trick, and I no longer crave it. I'm not sure if this is just me though ! :P
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I just eat it, making sure I have enough calories for it

Given up trying to avoid it now
  • dreamongirl001
    dreamongirl001 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have the same problem but I have found that drinking a glass of Silk Almond Dark Chocolate milk really does it for me.
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have the same problem but I have found that drinking a glass of Silk Almond Dark Chocolate milk really does it for me.

ummm that sounds good :-)
  • mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Double Rich Chocolate. I drink a shake made with this, soy milk, yogurt, and peanut butter whenever I need chocolate.

Another thing I do is brownies/cookies made with black beans....

Brownie mix + black beans + bake as directed = yummy
    Chocolate cake mix + black beans + milk to smooth + drop cookies onto pan and bake 13 to 14 minutes

And sometimes..... I eat a piece of chocolate. Hershey's, Dove, Reese's. Whatever I am in the mood for at that moment.
  • knurse1987
    knurse1987 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    90 calorie fiber one chocolate brownies are absolutely amazing adn get the job done for me!
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    90 calorie fiber one chocolate brownies are absolutely amazing adn get the job done for me!

omg i seen the commercial and was like wow. but they don't sell them at the commissary :-( I have to look around the other grocery stores.
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Double Rich Chocolate. I drink a shake made with this, soy milk, yogurt, and peanut butter whenever I need chocolate.

Another thing I do is brownies/cookies made with black beans....

Brownie mix + black beans + bake as directed = yummy
    Chocolate cake mix + black beans + milk to smooth + drop cookies onto pan and bake 13 to 14 minutes

And sometimes..... I eat a piece of chocolate. Hershey's, Dove, Reese's. Whatever I am in the mood for at that moment.

never heard of this before. sounds good
  • snowflowr82
    snowflowr82 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    power crunch triple chocolate bars yummmm
  • t3hsandy
    t3hsandy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate, but i dont usually crave it. Normally, once in 3 month i have a huge craving. Well you ask what do i do with it? That day I eat all the chocolate i want. Usually I just buy a baggie of Lindor truffles and eat them all in one sitting. Craving satisfied. I know that sounds like a weird thing, but thats what my body asks for, i provide and it doesnt ask me for chocolate for a while!=)
    Same here. If I want chocolate (every week or so), then it shall be done. Haven't had any problems losing the weight at a good pace, either. Win win!
  • Smansfield1
    Smansfield1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    two words for you...SKINNY COW! They have snacks and ice cream treats. Most are about 100-150 calories. Totally worth it!! Haven't tried a Skinny Cow treat that I didn't like
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers giant chocolate cookies and cream ice cream bar. It's a chocolate ice cream with a chocolate cookie crunch.... OMG so very yummy.

130 calories
    3g protein
  • Minnie_Moo
    Minnie_Moo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You don't have to give up chocolate.....You can still have it but just use portion control :wink:

When I have the chocolate cravings I sometimes have Reese's - Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures, 1 pieces - 44 calories or Dove dark chocolate promises, 1 pieces - 42 calories.

I never used to like dark chocolate and was always a milk chocolate fan but when I heard that dark chocolate was better for you, I decided to try it and believe it or not, I like it better than milk chocolate now :noway:
  • beverlyfox
    Options
    I have some fiber plus bars and some protein bars that are chocolate. I have made those into my "Candy and Chocolate" fix
  • mblackburn23
    Options
    Try a cup of hot chocolate. Is like 70-80 calories, gives you the chocolate fix, plus the warm temp fills you up.
  • Bostonstacey
    Bostonstacey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sugar free Jell-o double chocolate pudding (60 cals)
  • valentinewolfe
    Options
    Sugar-free Fudgesicles - 35 calories per pop and very rich-tasting. They're made with Splenda and I can't taste much of a difference between them and regular Fudgesicles.